Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My girl the wheeler....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NoSmog73, Jul 6, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Got back from the mountains and had to share this one with you all..That is my girl and her cousin in the jeep flexing the suspension to the max..LOL she was all the way up but the dam camera took a sec to take the pic....mike
    Flexing

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Look out she's after your rig next! LOL!
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Priest

Priest Registered Member

Hey Mike,

Are they still allowing campfires up there. I'm heading up Sourgrass trail next weekend. Me the girlfriend and the dog are going camping.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Well the sign at the ranger station said fires suspended(we still had them) but we were 15 miles back fron the sourgrass meadow camp ground we took 5n03 all the way to 5no2 that was the smoother way in 5n02 is all torn up (BAD) and it is VERY DUSTY did I say DUSTY yes VERYY DUSTY...And the creeks are all but dried up that far back in..The river was running good at the meadow camp site and at the other river crossing up about 1-2 miles from where the black top ends...mike
    The loggers really tore up the hill sides bad this time...mike /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Next time help her take off the sway bar she will make it a little farther.

6. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

I don't know, that spotter doesn't look like he's doing a very good job. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Watching behind instead of ahead, that's asking for trouble. Atleast there wearing helmets. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif That looks like Beaver Creek campground. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

7. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Yes it is just spent the last couple of days there and it has changed a lot IMO...She really did get it up on the stump but the dig camera couldn't make up its mind to use the flash or not..LOL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif But that's my girl the wheeler I think she might be a better wheeler than the boy she says go dad go and the boy says I want out dad..He He He..mike
    BTW he always just wants to go play with burt4x4's son...LOL
    Kind of like forget the wheeling when I can go play with him ....LOL