Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Girlfreind the Saint !!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yellowK20, Oct 3, 2003.

1. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Girl Bought me this truck 2 weeks ago(yes she is awesome ans no she will not be available anytime soon /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif) Finally got some pics I really like it can't wait to get started on it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif 69 C-10 4x4

2. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

cool looks nice... does she have a sister? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Looks like a blank canvas to me... The possibilitys are endless. Good find! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I the only thing I hope is that you have a friend that can do body work or you can it. I had a body shop quote me 2 grand to fix just the rust in my blazer ( which is the Rockers, Front Floors, and Kick panels on both sides) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

ferget pics of the truck she bought ya... post pics of her (and any available female relatives)... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. yellowK20

no sisters but a bunch of hot couisins /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. yellowK20

My cousin is a bodyman and he owes me some money......... actually he owes me alot of money /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so he's gonna do the body and paint work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. yellowK20

those pics are the only rust it has the truck is very solid and fairly straight /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I was about to say it looks like she didnt want you around the house for a while /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. yellowK20

That's fine I gotta new toy !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Well, you live in the desert surrounded by rust free trucks and she picked one like that? But since it is the thought that counts, what was she thinking /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Really is a cool truck though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I love the old pickups myself. Is she gonna help you fix it up?

11. 78GMCJIMMY

78GMCJIMMY 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Girl Bought me this truck 2 weeks ago(yes she is awesome ans no she will not be available anytime soon /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif) Finally got some pics I really like it can't wait to get started on it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif 69 C-10 4x4

[/ QUOTE ]What kinda rig are you gonna buy for her? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifAfter all I think she desrves it! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    no sisters but a bunch of hot couisins /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] ALRIGHT! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Should have passed the truck up. Thats just another scam by any girl to get you to buy them an engagement ring. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

14. wild-will

wild-will 1/2 ton status

with all the love your gonna need to give to that truck you wont have any left for her. I'll take that job

15. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

" SITTING PAITENLY WAITING FOR PICS OF THE GIRL" WE KNOW SHE GOT YA A GREAT LOOKING TRUCK, NOW STOP TEASING US, LOL
    HEY MAN GOOD LOOKING TRUCK, IM LOOKING FOR ONE KINDA LIKE THAT MY SELF 67-71 GREAT BODY STYLE

16. yellowK20

every 67-72 truck I've ever seen has some rust some where on it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif plus it's a 4x4 longbed 4-spd I've wanted a truck like this since I was a little kid and I guess I told her about it one day when we were watching the Trucks! episode with project copperhead so she spent the next 2 months tracking down a 4x4 longbed 4-speed and bought it for me ! yep she's gonna help me work on it we already ordered the patch panels and most of the interior parts and both front fenders and a Sliding rear window /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. yellowK20

well I kinda "gave" her my stepside 75 K-10 4x4 to play with she's gonna redo the interior and put some 40" tsl's on it (since she robbed my 37" mtr's for her ford ) and put the Bigblock out of the yellow truck in it(the 377 is going in the 69 ) also were gonna put some doors of an 90 blazer with power door locks and power windows and repaint the truck with a 3-1/2" cowl hood . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. yellowK20

Not yet , not tell she's done with college in 3+ years /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

19. yellowK20

[ QUOTE ]
    with all the love your gonna need to give to that truck you wont have any left for her. I'll take that job

[/ QUOTE ] What size tires does your truck have ??? she won't even consider anyone with tires smaller then hers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

THAT DOES IT, LETS SEE HER TRUCK, AND HER, LOL