Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Girlfriend the Wheeler..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

so anyways, me and the gf are out just driving around last night in my moms 99 s-blazer 4 door 4x2...and i figure, what the hell, i havent been down this trail in a LOOONG time...so i tell her to take it, she looks at me like im crazy and says "ill never understand you rednecks and going AROUND the roads"...lol so anyways ive been stuck on this trail once in my toyota and chevy4wd has been stuck there in his chevrolet, both when it was pretty wet...right now its just dry and bottomless sugar sand...so i tell her "just dont stop"...so off we go and im sittin up watchin and shes takin all the good lines and everything, really surprised me...now if i can get her to learn to drive a stick, we can take my chevrolet out there when its wet!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Mine's the same way. Loves to go wheelin, but can't drive a stick to save her own life.

3. Confedneck

i kept telling her "you're pretty damned good at this for your first time"..i was amazed...i even had trouble down that trail the first time in the blazer..lol

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yet another post that is useless without PICS!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Confedneck

whaddya want pics of? her? in my members gallery...the wheeling? next time it gets wet and i take my truck out ill get pictures of the trail..

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, if you're gonna go to all the trouble of getting her behind the wheel on a trail, you may as well take some pics while you're at it!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Confedneck

ill try...now if i can only get her to drive the brown truck...id be in heaven /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif