Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My hair is long...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

For the last 8 years, I've had my head darn near shaved (#1 buzzzzzz)... Never grew my hair out beyond 2 weeks... I've officially gone a month without cutting my hair, and I'm not cutting it until the good ol Air Force barbers take it off... I figured since I'm paying for my first professional hair cut in 8 years, I might as well make it worth it and have as much hair as I can... If it gets much longer, I might have to invest in a comb... It feels really weird rubbing the top of my head and not feeling skin... Not to mention I look at myself in the mirror and look funny... Most people look funny after going from long to short hair, but since it's been gone for so long, I look funning going from short to long hair /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

i can never see myself bald... until I am old.
    unless I move away where I cant be judged.

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Just so you know, you DO have to pay for your first haircut, even in the air force.

I think I had to pay $5 for mine, what crap that was.

4. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Yeah, the friggin navy charged me too...since your not allowed cash, they gave us 'coupons' worth face value (why <shrug>)...the funny thing, the guys that came properly hariless, still had the clippers run over thier grape,and were charged the full amount...but hell..i get a #1 on the sides every few weeks (got a lil on top to gel flat), if my hair touches my ears I feel like i need to go buy some reefer or sumpin' GL in boot, air force is cake as long as u keep yer nose clean

5. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Yep, what they said. Thet will take about 30 seconds toshave you and they expect you to pay for it. If I was you I would go ahead and shave it off before you go. Of course when i went thru (16yrs ago) I saw people that had already cut theirs and they still made them sit in the chair and get the smallest of haircuts

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If I was you I would go ahead and shave it off before you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheeeeeit.... Like I said before, since I'm payin' for the damn thing, I'm giving them something to cut off... I'm not paying someone to make my hair look the same way. Other people can, but I'm making it worth at least part of what I'm paying... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Actually they didn't make the guys that were already bald get a hair cut when I went.