Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My have to start hanging out in here

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by Stickseler, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Going to look at this tomorow morning,

87 3/4ton 119k miles guy says its in decent shape for a 18yr old truck. No rust (yea right). Carfax checks out Kind of a gas hog for a DD but I want to turn the K-5 into a toy and the MPG should be similar (10-12) but my drives only 12 miles each way
    He wants 3,000 for it.

[​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Damn, looks nice from the pic, hope you get it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

You will like the parts interchangeability, and space.

Heck to hang out in here, check in once a month and you will be set.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You will like the parts interchangeability, and space.

Heck to hang out in here, check in once a month and you will be set.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep kinda.
    I check in every couple of days /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Too much rust /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif My excuse for getting a Sub is cause the Blazer has rust and I want to turn it into a toy /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Th underside looked ok but there was a wierd amount of rust on the drivers frame around the shock and on the bottom of the tailgate. + the windshield leaked /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I offered him 2k for it and he said he had other people coming to look at it. I figure he has my phone # and I can check back in a few weeks and see if its still there.