Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my high school basket ball tean just won state!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75, Mar 5, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

oh yea, Gilbert high, won state championship tonight at america west arena! 56-51 beat desert vista!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifCongrats!

3. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

big deal.

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Back in '89, my senior team won our class 3A state basketball championship, too!! We won by 1 point after being behind by 15 points going into the 4th quarter! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I will never forget that night. I remember the town treating us like kings and also treating the whole team to different restaurants around town for free meals. Our class was the only year to ever be champs.
    The following year, they got 2nd in state, next year...3rd, and finally the 4th year...got runner-up at sub-state. They never went back to any games like this again.

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't care, don't post.

--------------------------------

Congrats man, our team here in corpus sucks! But somehow our record was like 20-5 or something. I watched some games, and these guys were pathetic, but the 3 i watched we lost, haha.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey Wes wasn't that also the year that you won Water Boy MVP?
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Nope! Not at all! I've got all the proof I need to scan and let you guys read all about our magic moment back in March of '89. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I've still got the gold medal somwhere, too..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    My college basketball team just took 1st place in the Big-ten. Second year in a row. Back to back Big-Ten championships haven't happened since the 1923-24 season. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    GO BADGERS! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

the cool part was this was a 5a game! the whole school has been wearing out school shirts, cars are painted its crazy and an assembly afterwards /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif