Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My house is about to get very messy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My mother doesn't like the assisted living places she's at, so she's moving in here. I don't like how much she paid for no more then they did for her. She can do about everything for herself, and still works. She just gets tired easly, and I like to do the cooking anyways. I'm giving up my bedroom, hell, I fall asleep on the couch watching TV most nights anyways. We're going to split the bills. In reality, she still owns my trailer house. I haven't got her paid off for it yet. Only bad thing is my house will get messy, she's good about making a paper mess. Also going to have her nick nacks all over the place now. No biggie, alot of them are already here.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

At least she will be in better care with you actually knowing what goes on with her. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, that assisted living place provided meals (If she made it down to the dinning room on time, otherwise it's cook for yourself or go hungry) and they had a button to push in a emergency (now how is someone suposta push a button when lying on the floor having a heart attack, or busted hip ???) I enjoy cooking, but I'm going to have to watch the diet for her. Just means no more flavor, gotta make alot of things blan now.

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

don't sweat it paul it'll prolly end up being just fine. hey at least you get that added money to help pay for bills. that always helps. plus ya can pay for more blazer stuff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good luck.

jacob

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm happy to have mom here. She comes out everyday anyways. With splitting the bills I'll be able to pay off some debts alittle quicker. Hopefully I'll have the K5 off road worthy this spring.

6. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

She's not going to mind a couple of Harleys riding in there this August is she.... I hope not...LOL.

John

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

That sound cool. Maybe you could get her to buy you a new mustang. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

She won't mind at all !!!!

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Maybe you could get her to buy you a new mustang.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh hell no, now a new Corvette, that's an idea /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

At least you can get back at your sister by changing your phone number! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif She won't even know how to get ahold of your mom to bug her for the $$$.

Another plus: you can delete messages, caller i.d., etc. from your sister so your mom won't know. After all the b.s. your sister put you and your mom thru, paybacks are a b!tch! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I don't think I'd go that far. But I will talk some sence into mom if she gets weak minded.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I enjoy cooking,

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like you'd make someone a good wife someday. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Only way I get to eat steak and big ol'thick pork chops all the time.