Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My house was moved yesterday.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm in the new lot. YEA !!!!!! Now for all the clean up and unpacking everything. Had power on 5 hours after the house got out here. Got my cable/internet about 1/2 an hour ago. I'm waiting for the phone company to get out here and hook my phone back up. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif It's so good to be back in my house and back on myown computer !!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very cool and congrats /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Moved the deck on Monday, almost lost it twice when we had it up on the jacks and trying to get the trailor under it. Moved out great, no problems. Unloaded it by chaining the deck to my Blazer and my friend that towed the deck out just pulled the trailor out from under it. Glad we didn't roll it down the hill. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif The house movers did a great job. Didn't take them long at all. They showed up about 8:00am disconected everything, unblocked, pulled it out there, reblocked, reconected everything and was done befor noon. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Power was on by 4:30, so I was happy. I need to skirt the house and put the deck back on, but I'm pretty taped at the momment. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I'll skirt it with in the next few weeks. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif The view out here is awsum. It's so peacefull. I sat out on my deck for a few hours last night. Couldn't do that where I was befor becouse the bad nabors would stare at me. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif I really think I'm going to like it out here. I noticed a lifted K/5 lives out here also. I plan on interducing myself to the driver here sometime soon. I'll tell em about CK5 if they don't know about it yet. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

awesome /forums/images/icons/smile.gif i wish i had a deck to go sit on lol

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

congrats man!

Bryan

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Cool, congrats.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Thanks everyone. I really like it out here. No stress at all. I sit out on the deck listoning to the crickets, and watched the sun go down. I feel so domestic. Watered the yard earier trying to get it to green back up, it's alittle yellow. Hopefully tomorrow the phone company will get me hooked up. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif ... *singin'*......It ain't hoooooowwmm til yaa taaa...yake th' wheee...uullz owff......sounds great, Dude.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif