Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My, how things change!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by edman87, Nov 28, 2006.

1. edman87

edman87 Registered Member

Havn't been here in a while, it sure is different! Starting back to work on the blazers and caught a link here from another site and almost didn't recognize it. That sponsored links thing at the top of the page made me think I was on a search engine instead of ck5. Very restricted access, no PM's... well, the 1 thing that amazed me was that I didn't have to log in, I was still remembered I guess. Anyway, guess I will ahve to get off my but and be a paying member sooner or later!

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome back!

The site has changed a lot, it's been a constant evolution since day one. The membership money is a good value IMO, as it does open up the rest of the site to you and offers a lot of cool perks.

Rene

3. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

10-4, very much agreed on the payed membership, it's a priceless tool to be utilized when building or rebuilding your gm truck, most of the member are very knowledgeable about many other subjects, welcome back its good to see ya!