Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my hydro assist works PICS ADDED!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by leadfoot067, Apr 3, 2004.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i used a ram from rocklogik.....tapped the box myself and it seems to work /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.....i think theres still air in it but ill bleed it more tomorrow....i did the pump mods explained on the west texas off road site.....not sure if i did enough yet...ill be able to try it out tomorrow ...LOOK IN MY WEBSHOTS PAGE FOR PICS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Re: my hydro assist works

kick a$$. Keep us informed on how its going. ANy pics??

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifShow us pics! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

4. leadfoot067

i took pics with a regular camera...so im tryin to burn up the roll as fast as i can,i also got pics of the 3/4 ton brakes on the 60 and the 52" springs in the front

5. Tweetysuarus

That shold be an awsome setup! Can't wait to see the write up and pics! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Bill

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i took pics with a regular camera...so im tryin to burn up the roll as fast as i can,i also got pics of the 3/4 ton brakes on the 60 and the 52" springs in the front

[/ QUOTE ]shane, you should drive down and I'll diggy some pics for ya, and drool on it too! or at least come see the new big garage that will be at our leisure in 3 weeks for OFFROAD ONLY WORK /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. leadfoot067

well my lady friend has a scanner....so its no prob once i get the film developed /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif later today it goes to my buddys house for the rear end gears and ill get it back monday....then im doin the 63" springs for the rear /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. leadfoot067

ok worked on it all day....just got home from a test drive around the block /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif...those 52" springs ride sooooooooooooooooooooo nice....i can completely compress and extend my front shocks /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif.....whooooo- hoooo this thing has been on jackstands in the garage since late january.....im a happy camper /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

sweet /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I cant wait to see it, so what are the fronts and rears off of? did you lose any lift?

10. leadfoot067

the springs on the front are stock rear springs from a K5...and im actually undecided on the rears yet...i have a set of 56" 1/2 ton chev springs...or a set of chev 63" springs from a 88 and up 1/2 ton....i lost about an inch in the front...but ill fix that with a longer shackle soon...

11. uglychevyZZ4

sweet, speakin of 63's, wheres Brent been?

12. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

seattlek5? he's been really busy at work. And now that hes now doing (Trople Fabrication) seems like he never has a day off. He said he usually just checks his e-mails.. Were actually workin on my rig in a week or so, yesturday we went to pull a part and got some 63's off a silverado for $25. I'm doin' the back shack flip, my stock rears in front(maybe the 56's i have in my garage), some ford towers and new 39.5 IROKs and probably some 5:13's, mount my new winch and maybe some sliders /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif..

13. uglychevyZZ4

sheesh, ya I think he has a project goin alotta folks, lmao! Im thinkin I better go get those 63's outta the trash I just pitched /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so does the 63's lose or gain lift if put in the rear?

14. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

well the 63's may gain a tiny bit, basically i wanted 63's for more flex and soft ride /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, my shack flip will give me the lift i want. I'll probably put the 56's in the front.. can you say "He gots hulla Flex on dat rig".. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. leadfoot067

pics in my webshots

16. Tweetysuarus

Looks awsome man! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

17. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

NIce. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Whats the reason for the 3/4 ton brake parts? Just to keep replacement costs down?

19. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Damn dude!! Bad a$$!! You need the furd towers for all that flex now /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. leadfoot067

3/4 ton stuff so i can run my 15" wheels with no grinding...i didnt wanna grind the 60 calipers because so much has to be removed from them....and ya i know aaron i have longer shocks but need to get some mounts for them still.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif