Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Impression of John Kerry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Dont forget....

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"I was in Vietnam."

"Why do you people keep bringing up Vietnam??"

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

What is the Bush plan??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that has been well demonstrated by his 4 years in office. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think that has been well demonstrated by his 4 years in office.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thinks thats the problem!!!

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

7. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe a big deficit ???? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

What is the Bush plan???

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it involves killing people

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think that has been well demonstrated by his 4 years in office.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thinks thats the problem!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just a misinformed, brainwashed idiot if you believe the media's crap.

This military operation that everyone, "Hates" has been one of the most sucessful in our country's history.

10. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bubba ,,,I have found you very RUDE and offensive ...at most times in responding to my posts,,,,, I would respond to the the "Backcounty poll thread", but it is is locked up !!!
    I think that you are a die hard redneck !!!! and that it ok with me !!!!! but dont you posesse any HUMAN tactics to deal with the common man that confronts you !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I hope you have a goodnite in your trailer and cook up some some gumbo with shrimp, maybe a few crawdads !!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif maybe you can get "Rush " on the " FM " and get some listening !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Next Morrning ......go to your cheesy GOVERMRNT JOB and suck up some more of the tax payers money .... , BUT please ....Dont forget the 70.00 an hour time [time and a half ] !!!!Please !!!!! Go and get ...on our expense !!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif IS that our tax credit ?????????????????????????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    "I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

"I have a plan."

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bubba ,,,I have found you very RUDE and offensive ...at most times in responding to my posts,,,,, I would respond to the the "Backcounty poll thread", but it is is locked up !!!
    I think that you are a die hard redneck !!!! and that it ok with me !!!!! but dont you posesse any HUMAN tactics to deal with the common man that confronts you !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I hope you have a goodnite in your trailer and cook up some some gumbo with shrimp, maybe a few crawdads !!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif maybe you can get "Rush " on the " FM " and get some listening !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Next Morrning ......go to your cheesy GOVERMRNT JOB and suck up some more of the tax payers money .... , BUT please ....Dont forget the 70.00 an hour time [time and a half ] !!!!Please !!!!! Go and get ...on our expense !!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif IS that our tax credit ?????????????????????????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

12. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I hope you have a goodnite in your trailer and cook up some some gumbo with shrimp, maybe a few crawdads

[/ QUOTE ]
    first of all they are called crawfish, second gumbo rules. whats wroing with u hippys

[ QUOTE ]
    !!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif maybe you can get "Rush " on the " FM " and get some listening !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    second Rush is on AM

[ QUOTE ]
    Next Morrning ......go to your cheesy GOVERMRNT JOB and suck up some more of the tax payers money .... , BUT please ....Dont forget the 70.00 an hour time [time and a half ] !!!!Please !!!!! Go and get ...on our expense !!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    3rd whos gonna protect ur a$$ when bad [censored] happens? John Kerry? Nope itll be the local police that you call.

nick

13. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Since when did the sign for Victory of WW2 turn into some sort of retarded peace sign? That has always gotten my goat. I'm sure Winston Churchill's famous photo of him making a V was indicative of peace. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I understand that juxtaposition as much as I understand people that use a Mercedes emblem for a peace symbol.

14. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You're just a misinformed, brainwashed idiot if you believe the media's crap.

This military operation that everyone, "Hates" has been one of the most sucessful in our country's history.

[/ QUOTE ] are seroius? you are completely clueless. at least I am at a place were I feel I have the true story of whats going on. I hear news supporting both sides being in the middle east, and the troops themselves. I hear stories or the gratitude the Iraqi people feel. but who gives a rats ass about them? what about the frustrations the troops feel, lost business, homes, families all for what? the global threat of saadam hussein. who we supplied with the weapons and chemicals in the first place. a lot of the troops are pissed off, I feel for our boys and girls involved in this personal vandeeta that is takeing place. "job accomplished" my ass. the days of one "Bad" guy is over we are wasteing all this money in Iraq when the "War" on Terror is a global front. it is nuggets like you who were in the position to stop it in its tracks but tunnel vision prevented this. as for the most successful operation? what has it accomplished? we are not safer, we are not profiting, well not any of us non oil wealth types or haliburton contractors. it is not even close to a conclusion. I read the posts and the clueless little chiwawa(Spelling) boys following the bulldog "bubba" like your are something else /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I come on here to state my opinion and all your type can do is be rude and facetious. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

<<Since when did the sign for Victory of WW2 turn into some sort of retarded peace sign? That has always gotten my goat. I'm sure Winston Churchill's famous photo of him making a V was indicative of peace.

I understand that juxtaposition as much as I understand people that use a Mercedes emblem for a peace symbol.>>

I always thought the peace symbol was really a chicken track, indicating the true cowardly nature of hippies. Another view contends that the peace sign is really an upside - down cross that is broken. Considering how anti - God the left is, that could be a valid interpretation.

The V sign has an interesting history. According to one of my books on George Patton, Churchill meant the V sign to mean " take one with you".. in other words, he felt that England could survive german invasion if every brit took out one german before being taken out himself. Churchill reasoned that since England had more people than Germany, this tactic would help them outlast the krauts.

My impression of John Kerry is that he's NOT Winston Churchill.

Tom /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Best Products, Needed Protection, Direct to you

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would apoligize, but I really wouldn't mean it. I know it's hard for some of you over there to understand that of which we speak in these political threads, so I feel it is my duty to stoop down to your level and assist you once the tears start flowing.

As for the other comments, they have pretty much been covered except for one.....................................

Get the douche ready cause your going to need it. On most of these here forums, over on the left side of these posts, you will such things as the user's name, how many posts a user may have and like here, where the user resides.

Now with that being said, you are definately showing us that you must be a card carrying member of the party of Lenin and Marx and Stalin because God knows those Godless heathens didn't appreciate a good game of American football and they sure as hell were clueless as to who the best damn collegiate football team in this here nation is.

[​IMG]

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    IS that our tax credit ??????????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, my tax "cut" or refund this year will be getting me a new driveway and a new roof on the house. I was going to use it to invest in some land, but the pieces didn't come together yet.

So anyway, on the tax front, I'd realllllly like Bush to stay in office. Oh, and I make a LOT LESS than $200,000 a year... Sure Kerry says he won't raise my taxes (which is different than pulling back the tax cut he claims is for the rich), but Bush has already proven he'll put more money in my pocket.

18. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that has been well demonstrated by his 4 years in office. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No! It is cemented into history and his records will be hard to beat! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    Since when did the sign for Victory of WW2 turn into some sort of retarded peace sign? That has always gotten my goat. I'm sure Winston Churchill's famous photo of him making a V was indicative of peace. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I understand that juxtaposition as much as I understand people that use a Mercedes emblem for a peace symbol.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is such a big deal and offends you big fella; I will gladly remove it! Just ask! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

20. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would apoligize, but I really wouldn't mean it. I know it's hard for some of you over there to understand that of which we speak in these political threads, so I feel it is my duty to stoop down to your level and assist you once the tears start flowing.

As for the other comments, they have pretty much been covered except for one.....................................

Get the douche ready cause your going to need it. On most of these here forums, over on the left side of these posts, you will such things as the user's name, how many posts a user may have and like here, where the user resides.

Now with that being said, you are definately showing us that you must be a card carrying member of the party of Lenin and Marx and Stalin because God knows those Godless heathens didn't appreciate a good game of American football and they sure as hell were clueless as to who the best damn collegiate football team in this here nation is.

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bubba,

Very few here have a problem with opinions/beliefs! The problem is your angry harsh belch that comes out of your mouth. You attack people all day long because their views differ from yours. Can we not have our own views/beliefs without being attacked and criticized? If you want to have an intelligent conversation, that is fine. The personnel attacks however are totally unacceptable! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

Frankly, I am blown away that the Mod’s do not appear to be holding you accountable. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Please! Would you show a little respect regardless of views to your fellow members? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Thank you! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif