Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my jimmy is coming back to life!!!!!!!! everyone rejoice with me

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 88jimmyoungowner, Feb 23, 2003.

1. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

my dad got eh jimmy towed to our mechanic on wednesday and its getting the new motor put into it. i threw at least two rods in the old one. we had a new car that is o be my sisters, but i was driving every day. it would cost 2600 to ensure me in it so we decided to go ahead and fix my truck since it would equal out in cost. i get back as early as tommorow. im so happy. i just gotta clean the inside, and then it will be ready to take the girlfriend out in, for the first time. my jimmy broke the week before we started dating, so she finally gets to ride it. im on cloud 9. just sharing some good news.

2. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Congrats dude. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I can't wait until my truck is running again too. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

ha, my blazer got totaled after only having it for 4 days, decided to do a frame off resto/mod job and my last relationship lasted almost 2 years and she was only in it once. sad to say but she never will get to ride in it before it will be done. But my new g/f "her best friend" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif will enjoy it when its done [​IMG]

it will be done one day /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

right on man, i know exactally how you feel ;P