Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MY K10 ON THE COVER OF PETERSENS 4 WHEEL!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camok10, Jun 7, 2004.

1. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    well, kinda...... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

this was a assignment for my 406 journalism class. i think its kinda cool..... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif i got ORD on there as well. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

maybe someday though it will be for real..... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Did you do that on the website? A while back they had a feature where you could paste a pic of your ride on the cover of their mags(FourWheeler, 4WOR, Car Craft etc)

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I thought I was was the only one that done that kind of stuff /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

You made it onto last year's July issue? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Did you do that on the website? A while back they had a feature where you could paste a pic of your ride on the cover of their mags(FourWheeler, 4WOR, Car Craft etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, just plain old Photoshop for this one. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You made it onto last year's July issue? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAH!, i know.....i wasn't really concerned with the date when i was looking through the mags for a good candidate.

that is funny though /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Cool. Frame it and hang it on the wall.