Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. †ríçký–Plãýä

†ríçký–Plãýä Registered Member

[​IMG] 1984 K5 Blazer w/4" lift and 33x15 1/2 Super Swampers SX. It has a 350 w/400 tranny mated to np208. 10 bolts running 4.10 w/ locker in rear. Uniden CB, and Sony-Profile-MTX-JBL tunes. Very Nice truck...Hope You Like i will post my Dodge on My dodge is bigger than my Chevy But only by Tires..The dodge I usually enter in competitions b.c its slightly taller But i think ima lift my Blazer and enter it in comps b/c the dodge always seems to break something...I will post once i find this pic /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. †ríçký–Plãýä

Ok i found my dodge pic But dont say anythinglike You Dodge is bigger than your chevrolet /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif LoL ya it is But....I have had my Dodge longer (I purchased me some hella Lights and all For my Top and my Bush guard But i was wondering once i get up the money should i put a 6 inch lift..or bigger b/c i wont to install me some 35's)(For My Blazer)...Once i buy them..Anyways here is my dodge pic.. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif [​IMG]

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Think 6" suspension lift with Springer Suspension in rear, 2" body lift, fender trimming, 14 Bolt FF in rear and Dana 60 up front, 5:13 gears and 39.5 TSL's Just a thought, but a nice one. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. †ríçký–Plãýä

Ya Like the K5? its a nice ridin truck.. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif And....Not only that!!!!!!! I got my Lift in!!!!!!! 6 inches worth lol Just cant wait to get in and Install it and I gotta Purchase my 35's Tommarow...I think my Credit Card's Gonna Love it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

what size are those tires on the dodge?

6. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Tricky i tried to PM you but it wouldnt work dunno why......... anyway, if you want to lift that blazer i got some 8 inch springs for sale......

7. †ríçký–Plãýä

The Tires On the Dodge Are 35's.....How Much Are You going to sale those..Springs for?