Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My K5 tags another victim, guess what it was?!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Jul 6, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Well boys, you'll be VERY proud of me! I got the simple chance to destroy a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee today. This one happened in one of our mall parking lots. I was backing out of my parking space, doing everything right when all of a sudden there was a black Jeep underneath the rear of my truck. This black guy was pulling out of a parking space probably 10 spaces down from me, at the same time I was, and I don't have any clue how the hell he ended up behind me. Anyway, long story short, nobody was at fault, my Blazer is scratch free, except for some Jeep paint on the hitch. It ripped the metal on his right front fender, caved in the door and buckled the hood. My hitch tore the hell out of it, to make things cooler, I had to pull forward to get my truck to disconnect from it. Doing that only caused more damage. One more thing, it was on private property and the security guards took our names, etc. and no ticket was issued. I love MY BABY! I'm all about driving forward and not reverse!

Pedal mashed and KICK'N ASS!
    WFO! Wide [censored]'n OPEN!

2. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Damn son, I think you need to join a demolition derby or something. That is badass. Wish I could've seen it.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

4. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

sounds like you need to learn to drive a little more defensively.

Crawlin the rocks with my K5
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rockreadyk5.com>http://www.rockreadyk5.com</A>

5. Tuskadero

Tuskadero Registered Member

Listen to this one, i decided one night to go down to Santa Monica for a night on the town. I couldnt find a parking spot and my dumb ass friend talked me into parking in one of those high rise parking structures. I was thinking the top of my truck was going to scrap but i had a couple of inches. I under estamaited one of the turn and had to back up a bit. There was a little old lady behind me riding my ass that I didnt know of and I backed up onto her hood. No damage to my Blazer but her little ford station wagon had some scratches and a good size pressure dent. My insurance adjuster said my insurance wouldnt go up if the repair work was under $600 bucks, but behind my back they told her to go to one of there preferred body shops and you all know what that means. She ended up getting $ 1,100 for a little dent and some scratches, and my insurance went up $ 1,000 a year dam was mad, Insurance is like a form of organized crime.

Heather

6. ChrisM72beast

ChrisM72beast 1/2 ton status

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hahahaha!!! Just can't get enough of the 'car crushing' thing, can't you Alex? [​IMG]

I will be waiting for the day you get to 'meet your maker' when another big rig comes down on you! [​IMG] [​IMG] Better yet, it will probably be a Jeep with 44's on it! [​IMG] That would be a funny picture to see here on the site!!! [​IMG]

<font color=red>I m so we Todd did.
    I m sofa king we Todd did.</font color=red>

8. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

You're not kidding about your name, you really are a kid.

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

[​IMG] LOL!!! Wes [​IMG]

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda</A>

10. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

oh yea... those are the kind of stories I LOVE to hear... LOL

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

11. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Not to brag, but I'm probably one of the better drivers in Wichita. That's coming from cops, driver's ed, friends, and family. The guy was trying to get by me before I pulled out of my parking space. I was really pissed, but since it was a Jeep, I didn't worry too much about it. The damage is going to cost a small fortune, but it was fixable. People need to realize how ignorant the drivers are here in Wichita. People seem to think if someone is backing up, they automatically think the person backing up is going to stop. It was a small mistake. This is the first fender bender that's actually on record since the last accident I had which I almost died in. I learned more than I ever did from Driver's Ed from that accident. Trust me, I am defensive on and off-road.

Wes, that's not funny!

Pedal mashed and KICK'N ASS!
    WFO! Wide [censored]'n OPEN!

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I think he was just joking about hitting more stuff.... ha ha ha... [​IMG] It is funny when you think about it. Nobody was hurt and it seems it'll be determinded a 50/50 accident so he won't be blamed and the K5 won't get a bad name for this one....I'm sorry but it made me laugh because I got in accident and it did nothing to me like this one. I gotta scratch and she got $2200 in damage... they determinded it 50/50 even though it was all her fault for turning to pass me while I was turning right... anyhow, just remember to be careful because there are others out there who will try to make us look bad if they can...

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

13. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

People seem to think if someone is backing up, they automatically think the person backing up is going to stop.

<hr></blockquote>

I believe if someone is backing up they are do not have the right away and are supposed to stop.

89 K5 Silverado
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://mudfrog.rockcrawler.com>http://mudfrog.rockcrawler.com</A>

14. Jason73K5

Jason73K5 1/2 ton status

You're correct. If you're backing up, then you MUST stop for all other traffic. Thats the way the MP's explained to me as they were writing me the ticket anyway.

15. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my dad backed up over the trunk of a cadillac one time. didn't hurt his lifted chevy truck, the caddy was pretty messed up though.

scott,
    1989 suburban 3/4t 4" lift soon to be rollin on 35s, tbi350

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I think if you ever put 44s on a Jeep you wouldn't be able to drive it without making it longer....the front tires would rub the back tires!

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I know how the drivers are in Wi-sh!t-a!!! [​IMG] THEY SUCK!!! Seems like everyone thinks they are the kings of the road and can do whatever the fock they want!!! Whats up with that?! [​IMG]

We have driven all over on the interstates around the town and driven about 5 mph over the speed limit and still, those damn Wi-sh!t-a-ians are driving like 100 mph!!! [​IMG] Where are the sheriffs when you need them?!?! [​IMG]

<font color=red>I m so we Todd did.
    I m sofa king we Todd did.</font color=red>

18. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Sounds like Phoenix - where bad drivers all over the world go to retire from their hectic lives and go for leisurely drives during the evening rush hour.

<font color=red>Cripplefight!!</font color=red>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>http://pugsley.alloffroad.com</A>

19. nd_4_mud

nd_4_mud Registered Member

You guys dont know bad driving until you have driven in new jersey. Great story

Knowledge is the key to the universe, and I hold that key when i am sleeping.[​IMG]

20. OhioJimmy

OhioJimmy Registered Member

Great now you did it. I have to spend all next week in Wichitity now I think I'm just going to park the Jimmy at the hotel and watch tv in the air-conditioning so I don't have to drive with those idiots lol. I get down there about every other weekend and I can never understand how those people keep from killing themselves. Maybe I'll run into one of you guys down there. Not literally, later.