Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My kid is so cool !!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 17, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

he's only 6 and I just had to yell at him to turn up his tunes ( he has my old amp, deck and speakers) he swiped Master of puppets from me the other day and he's upstairs jammin' out while he cleans his room, hehehehehe......**** yeah!!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

doode that is a cool kid. any kid that listens to older music whether it be rock or country is one cool kid. hes headed in the right direction. lol. later.

jacob

3. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

Good parenting. Master of Puppets needs to be played at a respectible volume. Otherwise you just don't give it justice.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

MASTER.......MASTER
    PLEASANT DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER

5. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I play older music with good beats and not so graphic lyrics (sp)? for my kids. My son (8) digs George Thoroughgood,Chuck Berry, Johnny Cash, AC/DC, Zepplin... Makes a father proud..
    Jim

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

KICK A$$

MASTER! MASTER!!!
    Promised only lies!

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Just down loaded a SH!Tload of ACDC, Metallica, Queensrych and Megadeth the other day! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I put it all on one CD too! HELL YA!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Thanks for the Kick A$$ pictures by the way! U RULE!!!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Makes you proud doesn't it! My daughter informed me last week that she wants to play the guitar in the school band (she's 10 and this is the first year of it for her). When I asked her why, her reply was....."so I can play real rock 'n roll, not that girlie stuff that mom listens to". It brought a tear to my eye. I think I'm going to buy her her first fender strat soon. She can use my little 100 watt practice amp till she gets good. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Oh, yeah, since then, I have taught her how to play the intro to Enter Sandman! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I can relate.............my oldest daughter is doing a solo dance to Stairway to Heaven..............heard it one day in my truck and loved the song. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hers will probably be the one that brings the audience to their feet. A solo dance to stairway...way cool! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

11. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i must be the only one who thinks metallica sucks. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif "old metallica", "new metallica" i can't stand any of it

12. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

Laughter, laughter
    All i hear and see is laughter
    Laughter, laughter
    Laughing at my cries

Pain monopoly
    Ritual misery
    Chop your breakfast on a mirror
    Taste me you will see
    More is all you need
    Dedicated to
    How I'm killing you

13. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

Man when my kids rock it does bring a tear to my eye as well. Honest to God you should have been here to see the look on my wifes face when my 3 year old boy attacked his older sister because she would not turn off Brittney Spears. The boy does not like her music and I have no idea why. *LOL* He likes pretty much anything else, but he will get redkneck quick over her. But while I am here telling you about wife looks, the one that I got when my middle child said, "you never met a mother f'er quite like me," was an interesting one. Damn that Kid Rock. Since then I edit the tapes that the kids hear, it is much easier on my life. *LOL*

Trust me Muddysub you are not the only one that thinks that Metallica Sucks. Well new Metallica anyway. I don't think that they suck because of their change in style.(Which does suck, they rock about as much as NSYNC.) It is because they have become a bunch of Money Greedy bitches. Pointing fingers at everyone except themselves. New Lyrics. Hey Hey were so loud, we're on MTV now.

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Nah, you're not the only one. I know couple of little old ladies who don't like it much either!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif j/k /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I say to each his own. I don't like much of the s&m stuff, garage days sucked (cause they did a crappy job on some of the tunes), and I'll be damned if I ever buy another CD from those PRIC.....I mean fine young gentlemen...no I don't. They are a bunch of whiney little pussies now! Sure they fought Napster (controversial around here), but look at what they did to themselves in the process. I have never seen a band lose so many fans so quickly.

15. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    and I'll be damned if I ever buy another CD from those PRIC.....I mean fine young gentlemen...no I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ill be damed if i ever buy a cd again from anyone why should i i have WINMX and a cd burner /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

16. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

So, can I place an order?? LOL!! Must be cool to have. I'm not that technologically advanced yet! LOL!!

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

if you know how to use google or yahoo, you can use KAZAA and get anything you want there... windows XP, office XP, Photoshop, And any music too!

18. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

you can get all those through winmx also /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

19. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I "know someone" who got Desktop Dyno from there just last night....

20. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hmmmm gonna hafta check it out! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif