THANK GOD she was wearing her glasses while cooking over sat morning. we went to the mountains this weekend and sat morning we had sausage and eggs and bisquits, while she was removing the sausage from the pan i herd a huge grease pop and she yelled then haulered MOVE!, MOVE! to get to the sink to rince her face. she blistered on her forhead and nose, but the worst were her glass lenses, they were COVERED in hot grease . it was damn scary! had she not had them on she would have been blinded for sure. WEAR YOUR SAFETY GLASSES NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!