Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Last Weekend...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BlazerGuy, Aug 20, 2004.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

...to be a civilian. I report to the Denver MEPS Monday morning then I fly out to the MCRD San Diego to start recruit training. OOORAH!

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

san diego is a nice place, good luck and thanks for working for all of us... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So I'm wondering how many drunken incidents involving law enforcement he will have.

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm wondering how many drunken incidents involving law enforcement he will have.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Before or after recruit training? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

Ah, the trip to MEPS, what a memorable day...

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ah, the trip to MEPS, what a memorable day...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, it's hard to forget some old dude grabbin your balls... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Muwahhahhahhahhahhhhhaa!!!! You'll have loads of fun. Good luck and Semper Fidelis.

John

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

See ya, good luck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think most Marines will agree with me on this and say that there first thoughts once they pulled up to the recieving station at Paris Island or San Diego was something like "What the [darn] was I thinking" and after the Drill instructor steps on the bus to tell you in a very polite manner to get off HIS bus and after that its all a blurr. Except for the day you get Libo and you get something to eat other than the chow hall and get a little sick /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Other than that good luck BRO!! and welcome to the gun club once your a Marine you will ALWAYS BE A MARINE.
    Spence

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif