Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My latest hobby...**LONG THREAD**

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Feb 23, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Some of you may have wondered where I've been and why I haven't been on my normal posting frenzy. I gotta confess that I've been hooked on eBay for the past 2 months or so. I've got into adding to my collection of the little Hot Wheels Monster Jam trucks, the 1:64th scale. So far, I have 33 of them with 1 truck being damn near impossible to find, and Hot Wheels just came out with 9 more new MJ trucks to bring the total up to 43. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Below are some pics of the trucks I have. These are real awesome toys. I have every truck in the card/package, unopened. I'm planning to hang them in my computer room when I get it done remodeled. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is the "20th Anniversary Grave Digger" I'm trying to find in the "3-pack" special from Target stores.
    [​IMG]

Ain't these little truck so cool or what? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So you just left us with out saying a word? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Is she better than all the rest of us? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Were all really hurt right now Wes. I hope it was all worth it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I thought you just got burned out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    1 truck being damn near impossible to find

[/ QUOTE ]

What one is this...?

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

This one.....

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...leave it to fumes!!!

7. thatK30guy

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Too funny, 'Fumes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. thatK30guy

Steph, scroll down to the last pic of the trucks...the very last one, "20th Anniversary Grave Digger."

This truck is only available in a "3-pack" from Target stores and also available in the "Slime Arena" play set, which I will be getting in a few weeks.
    Problem with the Slime Arena is that I'm not planning on opening the box as it's worth more with the box intact. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    This is why I want the "3-pack" to complete my set...so I can view the "20th GD" in the package. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Are there any Target stores around you? Kind of a dumb question for California, but who knows? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Are you kidding me? Targets are like gas stations around here. I go to them all the time. I actually have seen that set. If I would have known. I was going to get it as a gift for my friends 8 year old. He loves Grave Digger! I'll be sure to check around. I'm sure now that they are catching on they'll be hard to find. When I saw that set it was the first time I saw them in the stores and they probably weren't too hot as of yet... kinda like when they started making those gold scale model Nascars. I got 3 Dale Sr ones when they came out. Now they are worth gold and impossible to find!