Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Life Sux

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I'm outta beer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif :
    And its too cold to go to the store /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

On the plus side Armageddon is on for the 4th time this month and Liv Tyler is a piece of A$$ /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Suck it up wuss, it's never too cold to go get beer.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<Insert picture of the WAHMBULANCE here. Which I would post, but those fawkchops at Imagestation deactivated my account and their customer service department sucks chod and can't answer a darn thing so they forward my complaint to the fawkin concerned department, WTF is that? And not to mention I talked to a live customer service rep and I needed a fawking translator for that crap. And after I e-mailed the fawkchops a week ago when I couldn't access my pics. AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THOSE WORTHLESS, SPINELESS ILLEGITIMATE OFFSPRING.) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Too cold to get beer? For the love of all things human, I thought you were a fawking jarhead, not some pansy Air Force dweeb!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I dont understand? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Man I wish life was that bad. I did yardwork with out my shirt and got a wicked sunburn! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I dont understand?

[/ QUOTE ]
    He has sand in his cl*t and wants us to feel sorry for him. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif