Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Little Adventure at 3am. (a bit long)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camok10, Aug 13, 2004.

1. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

So after a movie a a beer or 2 at a friend of mines house, i decided it was about time to leave. In the car on the way home, i see this black guy in the road, walking through the crosswalk, waving his arms at me. So, being the alert, citizen that I am, I stopped on the side of teh road to see what his problem may be. He informed me that his friend had borrowed his car, and that it had broken down and he asked if he could have a ride a few miles down the road to help his friend and get his car. At 3:00 in the morning. So, me being a person that can never pass down an adventure, i let him in and we went on the way.

and what an adventure it was.

we started towards downtown Tucson, and made our way under the freeway. His name was Alex, just like mine, and he said he was a journalism Student, like me. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Only he was like 40 years old. I know that there are a lot of older people going to my University, who had taken a long time off, and were planning to finish, so i didn't think anything of it. he said that he had a Towing service that would have come and got him, but he hadn't paid his cell phone bill so he couldn't call them. However about halfway to where ever it was that we were going, he got on his cell phone and called his friend to find out exactly where he was. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

He said that his friend was a the Motel just after the freeway, and that he had gotten the car towed but still had some money for this guy with me, and so we still need to go there to pick up the cash. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

So we preceded under the freeway, to this Motel 6 and I parked the car and waited as he went into a room. So at thins point I start to think: his friend borrowed his car, it broke down. his friend then calls him on a phone, that i was told didn't work, and proceeds to check into a motel? And now he has cash for him?....

so he returns to the car, and asks me if I smoke weed. I told him that i do every once in a while, and that i hadn't for a couple months. He then asked me if I had any money, cause he could get me some. I told him that I only had 5 dollars for gas, even though I had hidden the 200 dollars that I had in my pocket from work in the car, and only left 5 in my wallet. He tells me that he can get me quite a bit for 5 dollars and that he will give mo money for gas on the way back. so i give him the 5 dollars, im not sure why. He then proceeds to take a coat hanger from the back seat of my car and walk back into the motel. A coat hanger?

He comes back to the car, without the coat hanger, but with a hustler magazine, and a wrapped up paper towel. WE leave.

Inside the paper towel, was a sh*t ton of weed, and some wrapping papers. " You got all that for 5 dollars?" i says to him. He says that the guy had a lot, and didn't actually have any money for him, so he gave him a bunch of weed instead. He wrapped half of the weed into another paper towel, and puts it in my glove box, telling me that that was mine for helping him out.

We get back to Campus, and he directs me to this parking lot, next to the Martin Luther King memorial building. He was that I can come in and chill, and smoke with him if I want. So I follow him to the roof of the building. its about 4:00am.

As were are going up the stairs, i begin to think. This is a big dude, if he tries to start anything wierd, i might have a hard time. I do know that I have my Benchmade Automatic in my pocket, but that was a last resort taht i hoped id not have to use.

We get to the roof, and sit down against the coolers, as he rolls a joint.

He lights it, gives it to me, lights some insence, and starts to take off his shoes. Inside one of his shoes, he pulls out what I assume is a crack pipe, and lights a hit. This is geting more and more interesting as we go, i thought.

Then he proceeds to take off his shirt, and lay on his back, looking up at the stars. He starts snoring. The f-ing dude is asleep /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I take a look around, and realize that i am sitting on the roof of the Lartin Luther King Memorial Building, with a half naked crack-head-weed-dealin coat hanger stealin black dude sleeping next to me and a half smoked joint in my hand. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

i mean, that was kinda wierd. So i put out the joint, went back to my car, and came home. put the weed in a little ziplok, that has the weed that i was given about 4 months ago, but i never smoked cause i dont really like smoking anymore, and sat down to tell you-all about it. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

tha end.

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

That's it, I'm moving to Tucson. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I thought you were going to get taken for a wild goose chase and then robbed. I had that experience my very first day in the big city. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif You're story started out almost exactly the same way that little experience did.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Can you even zip your pants up /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    You must have some HUGE [darn] BALLS! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

I wouldn't have pick the guy up to start with, not at 3am!
    Once he said the motel by the freeway and got out of the car, I would have been gone.
    When he grabbed a coat hanger and went back, I would have thought he's going to strangle this guy, I'M GONE.
    When he came back with a ton of weed, I would have thought YEAH he probley did stangle the guy and stole all his weed for not having the money. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    and no way in hell after all that would I follow a guy bigger than me to the roof of a freckin building! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yikes man. I'm surprised you went through that without carrying a firearm. Glad it all turned out fine, but that's some risky sounding stuff.

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Huge Brass Balls, or tiny little brain. I can't decide which.

At any rate, glad you made it home OK. If you're in the habit of doing these kind of things, consider getting your CCW permit.

7. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

already have the pepers filled out for my CCW, justs have to wait till sep. 14 when i turn 21. Cant wait.

as far as the other comments about big balls and little brians, i think when it comes to this type stuff, thats about right. I think my "yea sure" attitude may get me into trouble some day, but i do think that i have enough brains to think my way out of most situations.

Also, i never got a bad vibe from the guy. I never felt threatend, so i just went with it. But the coat hanger incendent was strange. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    already have the pepers filled out for my CCW, justs have to wait till sep. 14 when i turn 21. Cant wait.

as far as the other comments about big balls and little brians, i think when it comes to this type stuff, thats about right. I think my "yea sure" attitude may get me into trouble some day, but i do think that i have enough brains to think my way out of most situations.

Also, i never got a bad vibe from the guy. I never felt threatend, so i just went with it. But the coat hanger incendent was strange. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ] They use a coat hanger to "push" the brillo from one end of the crack pipe to the other so they can get another "hit". Guess what your $5.00 went for, a rock.

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think him and his buddy needed the coat hanger in the motel room to smear some coke on some foil and chase it but then again I wouldn't know.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifHe already had the paper towels so he didn't need a paper towel tube...Why in the flyin [darn] do I know this.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifEvery time I think of all the stupid sh!t I've done when I was a kid it makes me wanna hurl.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I think him and his buddy needed the coat hanger in the motel room to smear some coke on some foil and chase it but then again I wouldn't know.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifHe already had the paper towels so he didn't need a paper towel tube...Why in the flyin [darn] do I know this.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifEvery time I think of all the stupid sh!t I've done when I was a kid it makes me wanna hurl.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Crack isn't smoked on foil. They rock the coke up with bakeing soda, use something like a TV antenna or metal tube, a piece of brillo pad, and place the rock on it, light it up and geek out.

11. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

i probably would have spent that $5 on fast food or smokes orsomething that makes me unhealthy anyways....i knew he was lying, but i didn't really care. He gave me well over $5 worth of weed, so in a way i got it back in anohter fourm.

Down at the jam rooms (where my band practices) i know plenty of people that will take it off my hands for plenty more than $5.

does this make me a drug dealer? yea, i guess. but they are me friends and id much rather have 10 dollars in my hand, than be stoned. I like being drunk much better. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Crack isn't smoked on foil.

[/ QUOTE ] No but coke is....Or so I've heard, but I'll go with your story now that I think about it.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Crack isn't smoked on foil.

[/ QUOTE ] No but coke is....Or so I've heard, but I'll go with your story now that I think about it.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I was only thinking crack cause he said the dude pulled a crack pipe out. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif [ QUOTE ]
    Inside one of his shoes, he pulls out what I assume is a crack pipe,

[/ QUOTE ]

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

No offence, I am not implying that you are a stupid person, but there are situations that you cannot "think" yourself out of. The power of your "brian" /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif will not deter that crackhead from shooting that bullet @ 1800 fps from entering your body.

Again, I'm glad you're OK, and don't get me wrong; I've had some adventures with tinfoil, car antennas and baking soda back in the day. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thank God I made it through those days to my present (very mature /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) vodka swilling self. Just be more careful in the future, I'd hate to be acquainted (however remotely) with another statistic.

15. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    No offence, I am not implying that you are a stupid person, but there are situations that you cannot "think" yourself out of.

[/ QUOTE ]

none taken. if there was ever a point where i felt threatend, i would have acted. How? i dont know, but that was my decision and i would have had to deal with it.

would have i been able to talk this guy out of shooting me if he for some reason thought that was a good idea? i dont know. out run him if he had a knife? probably. Take him to the ground if he decided to get violent? maybe. was i lucky that i didn't have to do any of this? well yea.

but im glad to hear that you have overcome drugs in your past, and I thank you for looking out for my well being and i will be absolutly be more careful in the future. cause i would hate to get killed be some crack head and let you down. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Fine you win Paul, you can be the crack aficionada of CK5.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI'll be the "Coke MacGuyver" when it comes to smoking it without baking soda... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Fine you win Paul, you can be the crack aficionada of CK5.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI'll be the "Coke MacGuyver" when it comes to smoking it without baking soda... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Smoking coke/crack was never my thang. Now crank,..... well, I'm not going there again. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

18. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You kids and your weed *1950's father laugh*

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

----

Interesting /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

don't take this wrong but....GET SOME COMMON SENSE! People are murdered everyday, even for $5. You drove a common "user" because of some fake story. You could be dead.