Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Livingroom.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] That's my livingroom. Kinda messy, but it's lived in. Lets see a pic of your livingroom. ....................................................................... Yes, I'm bored and didn't have anything better to post. Sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You did this already! Let's see the kitchen this time.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    You did this already! Let's see the kitchen this time.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ] My kitchen is very very small. Plus I'd have too do the dishes befor I took a pic in there. LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

OK, here's my living room/dining room with my good friend Keith sitting at the table. He's dead now... Moral of the story, stay out of my dump... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[​IMG]

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Star Trek /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Also, doesn't all that light behind your TV bother you/give you a headache? It would bother me. But, I must say, quite a nice setup. Comfy couch, chairs, nice tv/electronics, and a nice sound system.

6. landsmasher

And now the world knows what you have to steal.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Good point. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I call the surround sound. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Star Trek /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Also, doesn't all that light behind your TV bother you/give you a headache? It would bother me. But, I must say, quite a nice setup. Comfy couch, chairs, nice tv/electronics, and a nice sound system.

[/ QUOTE ] Only get the sunlight in the mornings, that end of the house faces the east. I turn the Home Theater on, but pretty much ignor it till something worth a sh*t comes on.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    And now the world knows what you have to steal.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] That's what insurence is for./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If anyone can find my place. I'm out in the boonies, hell, I miss the turn into here half the time myself. LOL. Plus they'd have too get past my securty system, Home alarm, and meny toys like 9mm, .50 cal Desert Eagle, ...ect. and some really cool nieghbors that watch each others backs, who also have toys like the ones I mentioned. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif This is a pretty good place to live for me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Isn't that a scene from that one Star Trek episode with the malcotian object, right before they do the shootout at the OK corral? Yikes, I just scared myself that I thought I knew that.

Here's my livingroom:
    [​IMG]

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think you're right. I remember something about the shootout at the OK corral being on as I took that pic. I like your livingroom, looks like pleanty of room for more stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Since that pic, I've already added another couch. It's nice being able to roll out of bed and be right there ready to work on the rigs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

Geeee.....Z3PR.....Your livingroom looks suspiciously similiar to the Bridge of the U.S.S. INCONTINENT.

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Geeee.....Z3PR.....Your livingroom looks suspiciously similiar to the Bridge of the U.S.S. INCONTINENT.

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Damn, That is the best chop I've seen yet. I like that alot !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Yes, I'm a big sci-fi fan.

15. landsmasher

YES!!! Now just put Paul in the middle.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd have too be in my recliner. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. landsmasher

Get the picture...

18. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come to the light, bevu... er.. Z3PR.. the light....

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif