Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My long week.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Feb 23, 2005.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Try every week.

I get up at 5:30 (I get to sleep in to 6:30 this week), and get ready for school.
    I go to my woman's house, and hang out for 1/2 an hour (we don't get much time together through the week).
    I catch the bus at 7:00.
    Arrive at school at 7:40, and start class at 8:00. Class ends at 10:30, 12:30 on Tuesdays.
    Hit the bus again, get back to town at 11:10.
    Spend my free time until work doing as little as absolutely possible.
    Go to work at 2:15, until 10:30. Get home about 10:50.
    Wind down from the day, checking email, eating, reading, what have you. Collapse around 11:30-11:45.

Rinse, repeat.

Long ramble short: Between school, commute, and work, this adds up to a five day, 55 hour week. I'm exhausted Friday night, and can barely drive home.

Who else has a long week?

2. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Dude, you better get to bed!

I don't have it any easier. At least it sounds like you have weekends free. I am taking 13 credit hours of classes (about 3 hours a day) and work 32-40 hours a week, and ALWAYS on saturday and sunday :mad: I never have a day where I don't have to be either at school or work.

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I work about 32 hours a week, wrote an article about 5 hours a month, beat off for maybe 2 hours a month, play guitar maybe 10 hours a month, sleep either 5 or 12 hours a day, and do art stuff at least half my free time. That doesn't include the beating off.

Lately, I've been into saying "beating off" Must be Kohta Hirano's influence

I in fact tore a muscle over my ribs doing that, it made the most hilarious sound........

HA