Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My love life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I went on this blind double date (I knew the two other people, but not my chick) on Saturday morning to Colorado... I picked up this girl at her house and man is she cute... We cruised over to pick up the other two and took off... Within 30 minutes, my chick was holding my hand and rubbing my leg... and I was like, holy crap, slow down, we don't even know each other...

So I told her I'm not a huge touchy-feely kinda guy, especially after only 45 minutes and she said okay I'll back off... That lasted a whole 5 minutes... When I was taking her home later, she said the dreaded "I'm sorry I bored you." But I got her phone number anyway... She's a freaky mormon chick who isn't an outdoors enthusiast... She likes rice burner cars... Another wasted date /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

So I went bowling on Sunday night with one of my friends, his girlfriend, and her sister... When I saw the sister, I was like holy [darn] this girl's cute...

So we got to the bowling alley, and I started getting my mack on... This chick is into all the camping and trucks and stuff and isn't a mormon... So I was like aight, you want a cheeseburger or something? and I went over to the snack bar place... That's when my friend came over and informed me that she is his girlfriends LITTLE sister... Little being 13 years old /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Talk about an akward moment... This chick sure doesn't look or act 13... I might've believed 17, but 13... no... So I was like damn... Told this chick that we should prolly just bowl and go home, and she asked me why, and I told her I knew about her little age secret... So she got all pissed off "Why do guys always reject me because of my age? I don't have a problem dating a 19 year old, and neither do my parents." and I said I like to think of myself as a guy with good morals, high standards, and NOT A CRIMINAL...

Then later, we were all hanging in her living room eating some cookied her dad made... and her parents were like, you're a great guy, we don't mind you dating our daughter even though you're 19... and I was like what the hell is wrong with this family, I don't get it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

So that's my love life as of Sunday night... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

JAIL BAIT !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Doah!!! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

that sucks man its so hard to tell now a days, i went to a Blink no doubt concert last night and there was sooo much jail bait there!!! And i hate to say it but damn they look good, it sucks, and its tuff to find a good way to ask how old they are. but ya man 19 to 13 is huge im 24 and i would go no lower than 20-21 too immuture for me

5. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Thirteen will get you twenty!!!!!! Its all good til you dump her and she calls the cops and tells them about your sex life. The police dont care if her parents thought it was okay for you to diddle their daughter. Statutory rape is a strict liability crime...you do it, and your guilty, end of story. Steer clear.

6. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Doh!!!!!

Hey, all I have to say is, I went to REI in Seattle- Man, hot chicks there. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

talked to some chick trying on sleeping bags!!! lol

7. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn horny Jr. highers anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Hmm, when I was 19, my wife was 13. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif But I didn't meet her until she was nearly 22. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now that I'm 46 and she's 40, the age spread doesn't matter. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You'll just have to wait a few years for that gal... But my guess is that she'll have dropped out of school, have kids, and have already been married and divorced by the time she's 20. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Her parents are pretty much dooming her to a life of poverty by trying to make her grow up way too soon. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Oh yeah, what in the $#%* were you thinking with gal number 1? She wanted to jump your bones and you pushed her away? Have things really changed THAT much on the dating scene in the last 20 years? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm just a unique kinda guy I guess /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I'm just not big on the whole grabby touchy crap... When I'm trying to walk, get the [darn] off my arm so I can walk... When we're going through a doorway, let go so I don't have to play dodgewall... When the temperature reaches about 1000 degrees because there is no space between me and the chick, I think it's time for a 5 minute break....

Other than those few rules, it's fine /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I haven't had a girlfriend or really dated for the last 2.5 years either, so I guess I'm just used to being able to walk without an extra 150 pounds to drag around /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

And I like to kinda get to know someone before deciding if I want to have them touching me anyway... Personal space, ya know?

10. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I haven't had a girlfriend or really dated for the last 2.5 years either

[/ QUOTE ]
    At least NOW we know WHY! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ya see, it works like this... Either you do the things that girls like (at least while you're with them) or you get to spend your life alone. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Ok, Cappy, let me school ya from Corby's Book of Love Makin'.

[ QUOTE ]
    we don't even know each other...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Who says you have to know her to pork her?

[ QUOTE ]
    She's a freaky mormon chick who isn't an outdoors enthusiast... She likes rice burner cars... Another wasted date

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Harry said, this chick was wanting what you got! You could've tapped dat ass!

[ QUOTE ]
    I haven't had a girlfriend or really dated for the last 2.5 years either, so I guess I'm just used to being able to walk without an extra 150 pounds to drag around

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't aware the human body could go that long...and what the hell are you doing with chicks that weigh 150 lbs! DAMN STAY AWAY!

As for the cradle robbin, I almost put the moves on a certain CK5 member's neice. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I figured I should ask first. Let's just say he was NOT happy, and I thought he was going to leave me in the middle of the desert...BTW she was only 16... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I fine you 50 points for saying "mack"

You know you could have just had a non sexual relationship with the 13 year old you know. It's pretty [darn] sad when emotional relationships are null and the only thing people worry about is sex and law.

Blehhh

13. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I almost put the moves on a certain CK5 member's neice.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif You know the rules.....

14. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You should have dived right into that first young lady. When you are young, and without too many responsibilities, life is all about letting yourself indulge in experiences. The more you get with the ladies the more you will truly learn what you want from a relationship, and want you do not want. Just make sure they don't make a sucker out of you. Never hand over your paycheck to them, or the keys to your truck no matter how nice they make with you, at least until you are married.

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You better be calling girl #1 already.

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Corby's Book of Love Makin'.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You trully do think that You are some Don Juan don't You.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ya see, it works like this... Either you do the things that girls like (at least while you're with them) or you get to spend your life alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said!

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah a non-sexual relationship would work... But what about when we break up and she's pissed off at me... When she goes to the cops, who do you think they're going to believe? The innocent 13 year old who got raped by a 20 year old, or the 20 year old child molester pervert who couldn't keep johnny in his room and will of COURSE tell the cops he didn't have sex with a 13 year old...

I'd say about 99% of the time... Prolly closer to 99.999999999999999999999% of the time, if a 20 year old pissed off a 13 year old and she went to the cops saying they had sex, the 20 year old's going to jail whether he did it or not... Call me paranoid, but that's just not a risk I would want to take whether I like this girl or not. I told her call me in 4 years, and don't change, and I'd think about seeing her /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

2.5 YEARS!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Holy sheep sh@t. 1 month and my body starts convulsing on the floor. You just forget what it's like to be around girls. That's what they do is love on ya and get all emotional. That's their purpose in life. Gotta stop being a hermit and start lovin on the ladies some more. Better get girl #1 phone #. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

20. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've done quite alright being single, but I just all of a sudden decided I wanted me a girlfriend... I've said it before, but not actively pursued it... So now here I am and I have no clue what to do... All but one of my friends are guys, and I'm tired of going to the movies by myself or being seen in public all the time with guy people... I need me a chick in a bad way /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif