Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my midnight trip top the emergency room

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big_truxx, Aug 19, 2005.

1. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

had some hip pain yesterday. ended up hurting so bad it woke me up and had me almost in tears. after an hour of that i decided to go to the er and see what they could do for me. turned out to sciapsis how ever you spell it. caused by back muscle spams that setthe sciatic nerve off. not fun stuff :haha: got some pain killers (non narcotic ;) )and muscle relaxers to help for the next few days. fells a lot better now as i can actually sit and type o the computer :waytogo: guess maybe its time to learn not to over do things? :haha: had to call into work this morning that realy ****ed me off. i do not like to miss work. but that was better than trying to over do it and in the end making this condition worse. and thats why i did it. i will go to work in the morning and see how it goes. :waytogo: in a couple hours i will sleep like a baby with meds though :D i know i did all day as i got up at 330 :D

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Ouch that doesn't sound fun. I sometimes get spasms in my foot, but not near that bad,
    feel better!!

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Does that mean it's gonna rain soon? :confused:

4. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

hmmmm yes as a matter of fact the sky will start falling in the near future... :doah:

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my friend BEN had to have surgery for his :eek1: he couldn't walk. take care bro.

6. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

that sux! I am noticing propper posture a lot more now than I was. so that in itself will help a lot hope.