Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my mom is the greatest

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FatBoyBlazer, Nov 27, 2003.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

i left for school like 3 months ago, flew home for this weekend and my mom handed me plates and a registrattion for my truck, so far this has been the best thanksgiving of my life...least i think so /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool,A great Happy Thanksgiving to ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i left for school like 3 months ago, flew home for this weekend and my mom handed me plates and a registrattion for my truck, so far this has been the best thanksgiving of my life...least i think so /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But, did you get any action yet? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

action from his mom? where is your family from??? LOL...cool deal man, im trying to talk my mom into paying for my exhaust work as i type this LOL

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

No you nasty bastard, from the chick in his avatar of course. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    No you nasty bastard, from the chick in his avatar of course. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't. I did. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't. I did. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Man your wife is gonna kill you when she pops the kid, Wes!!

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you would you sick yahoo.........

Hmmm.......................... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. FatBoyBlazer

tonight /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i hope /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    tonight /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i hope /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Didn't she rip your heart out Ryan? I'd make sure it was a dry @n@l forking!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. TruckNutzDude

Oh and come out here, we'll go wheeling. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

That's awesome Ryan, ya gonna drive it all the way back to IL? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

15. FatBoyBlazer

no its gotta stay here, well for now /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif...i trimmed the rear quarters more....when i come home for x-mas you wanna go wheeling on the 21st its a sunday....i might try to get it out in il in the spring /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

16. FatBoyBlazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Didn't she rip your heart out Ryan?

[/ QUOTE ]yes and no.....but its wierd i dont feel the same way torwards her /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifi dunno i hope to meet some one new guesse i could say shes more like a sister...in some kinda redneck way /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

17. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

If ya wanna make definite plans, I'll get it off from work. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. FatBoyBlazer

yea later down the line we can make plans, i just got pulled over today, gota warning, he could do sshitte because i had new plates so he gave me a warning for my old rejection sticker /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifwhich is better than a ticket /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. TruckNutzDude

That's ghey... did you smoke the tires as you pulled away from him? That always gets on their good side for next time (5 seconds later) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. FatBoyBlazer

he actually started asking my a buch of questions about it like gas mileage ....he shite when i told him it 15 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifit only really get like 6-7 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifi told him it was legal with 2 inchs of lift /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif