Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Mustang

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by hi pinion, Feb 17, 2006.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

This is my mustang that i beat the hell out of,every chance i get,:haha: because it dont know any better that its a ford :haha:

I got it for that purpose , and that purpose alone, and that the end of todays story :haha:

Its got all the badass stuff a ford should have, to try and stray away from the fact thats its a Ford :haha:

http://community.webshots.com/album/204829328nhCKds

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

65 or 66 ?? In all honesty, I'd think of restoring that. It's a classic, and could be worth quite a bit to a collector.

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Its ok to drive them , thats what they are for :thumb:

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I'ld say 1964 1/2 due to no side vents after doors!

I was going to say that that looks more like a 351 than a 289..... looks like a good looking mustang! Only good Ford is an Old Ford.......

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Nice paint.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

64 and a 1/2 had 2 set of tail lights, or atleast the ones I've seen did anyways. Side vents after the doors was started in 67 if memory serves me correctly.

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Itsd a 351 stuffed in that thang man. with a TBI setup , ive put the TT2s on it since these pics, re did the interior, and some stuff, whatever.:haha: I just want it gone :haha: ,j.k, its actually a fun car man, for a ford. :D

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Bla bla bla, the 65s and down are less desirable,to me at least,, because the guage only says GO and STOP,basically, and the 66s and up has a temp, and all the other good okie brother pimp daddy jive guages.Also finding one not crusted to hell was a chore. Just to find non rusted pussy pony car nowdays is hard.:haha: I bought it to DRIVE, and BURNOUT in, not to baby, and NOT to take care of. :haha: You should see the pony now though, i our eims on it, a basically took off everything that says "FORD" ,all the emblems, etc, my goal was something similar to this,"sleek" lol,, it look slike this now withought the fancy paint and hood, as far as the stance goes.Same rims and tires. Thats what i was going after exept take off those gay emblems. :haha: I originally bought it because of the 351 w in there, and the thing has the sftermarket TBI, an engineer from Hweard pakard hokked up the stand alone computer system for the tbi, i have to say that the feature i liked. :D Actually it handles pretty good because of the 9 inch under there, and ubderneath the suspention is all new bushings and crap :haha: cheap fun :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]