Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my name is Katrina

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

My dad is Paul. I am 6 years old. I like horses. I like all the funny faces.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Hey lads. My daughter really wanted to post here since Steve added all the new smileys. FYI, this is her first post on any forum ever. Do me a favor and reply to her. It will make her day!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Hi there Katrina. Nice to have you here on the boards. Feel free to come on here and post smilies anytime. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hi Katrina nice to see a new and fresh post /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif! Have fun with this as much as you can /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif!
    Bill

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hiya Katrina, im Josh.. great to have you visiting at ck5 today! come back anytime and post smiley faces!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

hi there katrina,
    my name is jeff and i know your dad Paul, how are things up north, i live in texas and it is colder here although probably not as cold as it is up there, i have 2 daughters that like to go wheeling with me and help on the blazer, they like horses also and we have a few where i live, do you like to help your dad out on the blazer when it is warmer, these new faces are funny, i like them /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    this one /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif or this one /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif reminds me of me
    have a good day and talk to us again
    jeff

6. Tweetysuarus

[ QUOTE ]
    My dad is Paul. I am 6 years old. I like horses. I like all the funny faces.

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Hey lads. My daughter really wanted to post here since Steve added all the new smileys. FYI, this is her first post on any forum ever. Do me a favor and reply to her. It will make her day!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey CanmoreK5 you should have a pic post with her in the drivers seat! That should make her day to see herself on here!
    Bill

7. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

WAAAAZZZZZZZZZZUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hi Katrina,

My name is Bubba. Perhaps you have heard you're dad talk about me; hopefully it was all nice. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hi Katrina, your dad is a funny monkey.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hi Katrina. How's it goin, eh?

[​IMG]

11. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Hello Katrina !!!!!!!

No Pauls going to have to get another line, so they both can be on here.
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Hello Katrina !!!!!!!

Now Pauls going to have to get another line, so they both can be on here.
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. Can Can

I like you guys. Thank you for replying. I have a pet bird. This is my favorite smileys- /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

Bubba is a funny name.

My dad took a picture of me:

[​IMG]

Bye bye.

14. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Hi Katrina! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nice truck your dad has there... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Maybe he'll buy you a real vehicle like that one day for you to drive. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Those are cool mountains you have in the background Katrina... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifDid I metion your Dad is a silly monkey.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Tweetysuarus

You rule /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif world! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Have fun!
    Bill

18. Can Can

Thanks a lot, brothers!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Katrina just went to bed with a big smile on her face!!! She had a lot of fun reading the replies and got a kick out of how nice some of you guys are. I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth about a couple of you fawkers..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And Fumes, I appreciate the opportunity to explain why some here consider me a "silly monkey"..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi Katrina. How's it goin, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, you speak Canadian!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

HI Katrina
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]