Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My nerves are shot for the day... possible job offer... like... thing...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Dec 28, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I just went to a shop a friend told me about today.

http://www.natedogcreations.com/

After a long nerve racking discussion it sounds like he may give me a shot. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I can't help it at the sametime. From what I gathered he is a one man band at the moment. Hes going to see about bringing in a friends car and having me do a backhalf on it. Depending on how it turns out, I will have a job or thats that... Now like I said, he hasn't said yes to this happening yet, but its a possibility in my job search. I think working for this place could be an awesome chance for me. He was talking about how he is sort of phasing out this kind of work, but if he had someone who could do the work while he focused on other stuff(wants to start producing parts for sale), then maybe he'd keep it around. I told him I am not looking at what I will be doing next year, just what I can do to better my skills and gain experience, now. Maybe a mistake, but we will see.

My knees were shaking most of the time we were talking, still can't decide if it was my nerves or the cold in the shop... haha.

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

cool a otal customizing job would rock, get that s10 project in there:saweet:

3. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

sweet...just make sure you dont change ur mind and drop the s10 like all the trucks at that shop ;-)

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Nate Dog Creations? i like it! :D looks like it could be a fun place to work. might help you a bit with the Blazer too, and use it as another calling card. this could work out to your advantage in more ways than one.