Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My new buisness web site.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Moose, Apr 25, 2000.

1. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

just thought I'd throw this out there. A buddy and I just started a buisness in glendale. Let me know I might be able to help you get a better price on the things you want. Here's the web address www.toybox.bizhosting.com

2. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Just thought I'd let everyone know that we have become a distributor for OffRoad Design parts. If you check out our web site it gives you pricing and a list of those parts. Also if you are a coloradok5.com member I'll give you an additional 5% off.

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Great Idea someday I wish to get rid of this job I have working for corpprate america and do what i love, OFF-ROADING!!! I wish I could have been that video making guy I forgot his name but thats all he does, film off road events! Whata life!! Hell even being a forest ranger would be cool!! Even if they do use Dodge4x4 here in Calif.
    Ok back to reality................................

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin
    http://burt4x4.coloradok5.com

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Ill be calling you soon! Hey, can you get Eaton Black beadlock wheels in a 15X10 with 8 lug? I am definately buying a set in the next month or so. COuld you give me a price? I am looking for any Steel wheel that is 15X10 with a beadlock and 8 lug. Give me an email at neilmarietta@toast.net and I will call you with cash in hand!!! [​IMG]

Thanks,

Neil

[​IMG]
    Mudzer 1978/91 K5

6. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

I definitely can help you. I'm working on that right now for my own K5.

7. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

hey moose,
    i live in saudi arabia and am looking for a reliable person to get things sent out here. wanna help me?
    the main problem is getting a good deal on mail and shipping. usually companies will not take the time to find a decent shipping price (they quote the first one they get).

Knife.

8. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Moose....isn't Deer Valley...Deer Valley? I live in Glendale? And Deer Valley is way up North man?

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

9. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Be more than happy to check pricing and shipping to Saudi. I had a buddy I enlisted with over there about a year ago and always sent him things. And AZBlazer I live at 59th & Unionhills and Deer Valley is like 3 miles away. When we going to get together and go wheeling?

10. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Same goes for shipping to Norway if you have the time Moose I'd like to check some prices with you. Also what does customs say if you where to ship lets say a used back-seat or suspensionlift? I realize this would go beside the buisness you run but maybe youre in a position to check around abit more.
    The price for a 4" suspensionlift in Norway are close to 1500 USD.(NEW)
    Price for a used backseat is 650 USD.Almost imposible to find in good condition.
    Espen

<font color=blue>Espen88k5 at: </font color=blue>http://espen.coloradok5.com