Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my new fav. pic.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sapper, Jan 2, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

Dont know how i missed it before but going through Dawson444s webshots today i found this of me and Orange Crush at Uhwarrie this summer, the background is pretty cool, caint wait to get back up there this year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

thats a sweet pic man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I like

3. 88jimmy4x4

88jimmy4x4 1/2 ton status

That is a great pic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

I though it was your avatar /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I though it was your avatar /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif really nice pic

6. sapper

[​IMG]

It is nice i have to admitt /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

**save picture as...** thats anice pic dude, you go out for a day or to and camp? looks like a great run up there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

Sapper, thats an awesome picture.. where exactly is Uwharrie? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

uwharrie is 40, maybe 50 miles south of Winston Salem, NC. i want to go up there with yall sometime. i wish i had gone late last year when yall went /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. sapper

Its right next to Troy,NC, if you want to look it up directions. I caint say enough about the place they have great campgrounds that we stayed at, Arrowhead CG, its like the 4x4 place to stay, also very much on the "honor" system, when we left to hit thew trails it was me, Orange crush, Sf87K5, Dawson444 staying at the campgrounds nd between all of us we left around 5-8000 bucks worth of stuff in our tents and stacked outside of them, nothing was bothered, just a nice place to spend a weekend and do some great wheeling, the last trip i made we a spread of trucks from Orange Crush thats on locked 14ff/dana60, 44" SSers to SF87K5 that was basically stock and everyone made the entire trip with good wheeling, they have alot of lines to make it challanging for alot of rigs /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

cool deal.. i showed my gf and she said it looked framiliar, like where her and her grandparents used to go every christmas.. so i told her id find out just where it was.. its beautiful! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

wow,looks peacefull,i could just sit and daydream awhile. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif