Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my new jimmy

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by peterpan, Nov 30, 2006.

1. peterpan

peterpan Registered Member

i basically stole it around here 89 to 91 blazers/jimmys are better than gold

its a 90 gmc jimmy full size
    good running motor with tbi edelbrock performer intake 6'' lift 33'' tires body and interior are way sweet the paint job is a 20 footer its in really good shape all that is wrong is the high clutch in the trany is out it only has first and second gear around here i wouldn't sell it for less than 2,500 in the shape its in even with a bad tranny

i only paid 1,200 for it

what do you guys think

2. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

if it would sell for 2500 then yes it is a good deal. I just bought a blazer in almost perfect condition, good body decent paint, all the interior is in good shape, runs, no tranny $300. there is another one in almost the same condition without a tranny for $500 that I was gonna buy till I found this one, so around here that is not a good deal.

3. peterpan

peterpan Registered Member

i can get 86 and below blazers and jimmys dirt cheap even haul them off and there yours

but the 87 and up mostly the 89 and up with the newer style grills are hard to get ahold of in good shape the fuel injection and the newer style grill are very popular around here i could put it up for sale for 2,500 tommarow and it would sell in less than a week