Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My "new" M1008-link to pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ben427, Aug 29, 2003.

1. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

My \"new\" M1008-link to pics

I picked up an M1008 today, 6.2 croaked so the guy had it for sale. id been eyeing this particular one for a while, just waiting for the engine to cave so hed sell it. Got it for 1500 cnd, about 1100 USD .The whole thing was rust and that fruitay blue thats on the nose still, an hour with a roller and some OD can sure pretty a truck up. Rebuilt tranny too! And yeah , that fat bastid in the last couple is me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The other pics are of a massey-ferguson lawn tractor that we put a 1.6L suzuki engine in and a welded,narrowed zuk rearend, we figure well both be dead inside 2 days /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4x4parts.topcities.com/chevy/chevy.html
    Darn it, too many people looked so now the sites down /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Re: My \"new\" M1008-link to pics

Man that blue really stands OUT /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Sounds like a good score though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Yeah I'm happy, it wasnt a really great deal, but still money well spent. now its time for 38s and a tree fiddy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i got a couple of those, bought one running and driving /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

and the other missing engine parts, door, wrong bed, interior pieces missing /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

and i paid more for the bad one than i did the good /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

good score and good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif