Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My new phat additions to the 94 Xploder

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I got me some new rimz:

http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/showownerpic.ten?u=9089&n=381787&pos=1&album=30074

http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/showownerpic.ten?u=9089&n=381788&pos=1&album=30074 <-- Close Up.

And some custom storage boxes I built... They don't go over the wheel wells quite as well as I thought they would, but they're still nice... When I put carpet on them, I'll just cut the carpet to fit and no one will ever know

http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/showownerpic.ten?u=9089&n=381786&pos=1&album=30074 <-- Boxes

I need to find some tan carpet now and re-cover my sub box and cover the storage boxes...

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I like the storage box idea! Very cleaver. The wheels look good too. Same ones I plan on putting on my K5 when I lift it. Looking good! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Kris

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I really like the storage boxs. Here's a idea, build a new box for your subs with storage on each side. You know, make it one big box. Personally I'd go slot port instead of bandpass anyways.

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

speaker boxes are waaaay outta my league, but that's a good idea /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I built those boxes under the supervision of someone who knows what the heck they're doing... but I can now say I've used a band saw and a table saw /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

I need to find carpet for those... and get a safari basket... and install my lift kit when it gets here... and figure out how to build my interior tire carrier/subwoofer security cage... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

walmart sells cheap carpet in the auto section, 10 bucks a roll /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Lookin good dood... And you still got all your fingers! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

those boxes look really good!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My lift kit came today... Hopefully Jay will email me back tomorrow and tell me when I can use his shop to install it... if I don't hear from him I guess I'll be calling Bob again... cept he doesn't have a heated garage, a hydraulic lift, and air powered tools /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif