Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My New Pillows

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

geez- need to find yourself a woman..no reason for all those pillows ! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Brandy

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Shes the one that bought them...says shes tired of me stealin hers all the time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Actually every year she buys us new ones. 5 each /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Thanks for letting me see what a new pillow looks like. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif My dog fluffs them up within 2 weeks of getting them. I mean stuffing all over the place. Have to shut the door. But Leo forgets and leaves the door open.

One time when we were staying at Leo's sister's, she got ahold of a feather pillow. Wish I had a picture. We went in and she just looked, "like, ahhh, what are you looking at me for?" She was covered in feathers. I had to stuff all of the feathers back into the pillow and sew it up before the sister came home. Have ya ever tried to do that? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif But we told her all about it and she had a sense of humor about it.