Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My new tires, rims and other stuff

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TK5, May 25, 2003.

1. TK5

TK5 1/2 ton status

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looks great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Looking good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

Looks nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just curious, how tall do those tires sit. I know that they are advertised as being 35", but every 35" tire I measure is 33" Also, how wide are the rims, and what backspace. Sorry for all the questions, but you just did exactly what I was planning to do. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

5. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

6. TK5

TK5 1/2 ton status

Theey say the 315-75-16 are equal to the 12.50-35-15. These were actually about 34 3/4" tall when mounted. The wheels are 10" wide. I wanted 12", but I got a heck of of a deal for 5 tires and 5 rims only $800 for all.

We have a local traders post here in Nashville which is a small paper that sells for $1.95 and found them in there. The guy was cleaning his shop and found them inthe cormer covered up.. he had a blazer project but sold it and forgot they there. he had a street rod, small bronco and drag boat project and figured he just sell to get of his way. I ask him why he was selling them so cheap? He asked me "Why do I want to pay more?" I just took the tires and wheels and said no more but thanks.