Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My new (to me) ride.. 02 Trailblazer LT

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by MudFrog, Jul 28, 2006.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

It's an 02 Trailblazer 4x4. I love this thing, I wanted an avalanche but the wife pitched a fit so we settled on this. It has the 4.2 I6.

I've added a K&N 77 series Air Intake and a Custom MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust. It sounds great especially under full throttle.

I really want to lift it but the only lift available is 1.5" coil spacers, there is one guy working on a lift of about 4-6" that will fit 33's but the guys down a chevy was high when they designed this thing. The CV Shaft goes through the oil pan :eek1:. This puts a damper on lift kits :rolleyes:

Anyway.. Give me some feedback about it..

BTW.. before I get crap about the mufflers in the back you would understand if you rode in one without them. I took two mufflers off and put 3 mufflers on. The resonance on these things are horrible, it's not as bad with the resonators in the back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I like it. The exhaust looks very good! Where did you purchase such a nice exhaust? :D haha

3. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I know a guy who know's a guy ;-)