Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My new toy...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

So I went to help a good friend of mine finally move this weekend. He and his wife bought thier first house and had 13 years worth of existance to move from thier rental... needless to say, I am still sore as hell. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Anyway, as we are moving, I mention to him that if he ever feels like getting rid of the industrial air compressor in the corner to let me know, I would be interested. So, he says, "Ok... 200 bucks and you move it". /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

So, next weekend, I am picking up an almost new (couple years old) 5hp, 80gal air compressor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Its about 6 feet tall, has dual air pumps on it and bolts to the floor /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif gotta love that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks like its time to go buy some air-tools

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

GD Dude! I paid $400 for my 60 gal 5 horse used! Nice score!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif