Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My New Truck

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mikey_d05, Jan 25, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Alright, the picture sucks but I haven't even picked it up yet so cut me some slack. I'll give you the details when I get it home and clean it up. It has a 12 bolt in the rear and I think a 10 bolt in front, they both have 3.73 gears and are both for sale as of now. Here's the truck and drop me a PM if you want one or both of the axles.

[​IMG]

PS - I'll be needing some POR 15 if anybody knows where to get a good deal on it. :grin:

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Looks nice, now the fun begins!

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Looks good. How much lift is under it?

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's got a 4" pro comp kit in it with rear blocks. The blocks are going to get taken out and replaced with a 4" shackle flip and a 2" add-a-leaf. I might keep the front springs, I might not, we'll see. If I don't I'll just switch them out in favor of a pair of 4" TC or BDS springs and run a zero-rate to move the front axle forward 1"-1.5". Hopefully I'll have the suspension and fender trimming done by spring. I'll be running 39.5" boggers on a d60/14bff combo that's in my garage at the moment.