Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my new winch

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudhog, Feb 19, 2001.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i just wanted to share my good fortune i just bought a brand new never been out of the box warn xd9000i winch for $440 out of the paper the guy just bought it and totaled his ford ranger

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud [​IMG]

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I'll give you $540.00 for it. A clear profit of $100.00. And wy would he buy a 9000 for a ford ranger?

Become one with nature..............Then marinate it...

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Better weld it down or it might find its way onto my truck when yer not lookin dude![​IMG][​IMG] Congrats, you have better luck than I do!

Rene

[​IMG]

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Excellent find! About a week ago I went to look at what was advertised as a "Warn 12,000 lb" winch for $550. I even went to the guys house during a snowstorm, cause I didn't want someone to beat me to it! Turned out he had an old, crusty Warn model 8274. That's a great (8,000 lb) winch, but I wouldn't give $550 for one. [​IMG]

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://ThunderTruck.ColoradoK5.com>http://ThunderTruck.ColoradoK5.com</A>

5. mudhog

rene it will be welded on well atleast the bolts will be tack welded there is one more in the paper 4 $500 right now says like new maybe frank will get it[​IMG] i am getting the multi mount setup today and i am looking at getting my winch and nerf bars on this weekend

6. elkboy

elkboy 1/2 ton status

Cool, what a score. I just picked up a HS9500 brand new in the box for $500.00 last week. A guy bought it and totaled his truck before he put it on. You can believe I jumped on that like a fat kid on a donut [​IMG]. I picked up a warn multi mount and front reciever for my tow rig , and will be putting recievers on my blazer soon so I can move it between them. The warn multi mount has every thing you need to mount it to the front(hardware,cables, and connectors) great kit. To move it to the rear you need a longer cable they sell for ~$100.00. Other than drilling six 1/2" diameter holes in the frame for the reciever(two beer job[​IMG]) install was a snap.

[​IMG]<font color=red> Elkboy</font color=red> [​IMG]

7. mudhog

that is the same story this guy gave me was he in portland on 52nd?

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Uh Oh! Did the ColoradoK5 gang just discover a theft ring? [​IMG]

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://ThunderTruck.ColoradoK5.com>http://ThunderTruck.ColoradoK5.com</A>