Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My newest project (w/pics!)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Paxx, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Well here it is folks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

1986 d60
    35 spline inners, 4.10 gears

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here you can see one of the tabs I have welded on for when the suspension gets flexy. Now I can hook up a chain from the frame to the axle and jack from the body while lifting the tire at the same time.

[​IMG]

And here's one of Brown Betty with her newest "performance upgrade". My first ck5 decals /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I think it looks sharp with the white top, white rims, and white decals. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[​IMG]

I'm in the middle of doing a blitz to get her all ready for the Blazer Bash. It's gonna be cutting it close but I'll make it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I've got a detroit and a steering box brace on the way from ORD. I have to make a new hand throttle and get a new carb on it. I've also got everything I need to make my quick release doors now too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I still have to replace all the windows that had been smashed out as well. I'm running out of time though and not sure if I will be able to get the disc brake conversion ordered in time or not. We will see.

I love this sh!t /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif to /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

Sweet! I wish I could make Blazer Bash /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Cool, I have the perfect spot to test her out on! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Hey now, read my sig - I don't know if I should be following you anywhere /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

looking good Max...howa bout you send that '60 my way though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

That brings back some memories. I had a 78 the same color about 12yrs ago. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Except mine had a lot of the IA lightening going on (RUST)

7. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

The only reason this one doesn't is because I flew to AZ to go and buy it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Completly rust free when I bought her. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif