Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Was having a pretty good night. Hung out with friends, enjoyed music, spent some quality time, then come home and read what’s going on here on CK5. It’s so disappointing too see the once brotherly forums of CK5 degenerate into a PBB hate and disrespect clone. This site used too be better then that. Talk about a buzz killer.:shame: :shame: :shame:

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

whatch you talken bout?

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I haven't noticed any more hate than usual.... The little bickering here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary... Heck, this place is about as tame as forums get...

Well, I suppose a quilting forum may be a little more lovey-dovey....

On that note.....

F*CK YA ALL!!!! :p: :wink1: :doah: :haha: :bow:

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

5. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Must be the alcohol talking.....:rolleyes:

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So much prejudice yet again coming from ya about a website you don't even hang out on...................................

You should really grab your sack and lynch the PBB and then go find some website that promotes hatred of websites and describe in detail how you cleansed the Internet world of such a gathering of impure thoughts................

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Or grow up just a little.

9. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I agree with Bubba. This is a "mud" site.:rolleyes:

10. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

aaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa

WARNING SANDY VA NAY NAY AHEAD

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Perhaps you could just leave CK5 for one of your hate sites where you can openly use the N-word and talk about executing immigrants just because they have a different skin color than you. I am sick and tired of you acting the innocent part when you are nothing more than a hate monger. People like you make me sick to my stomach.
    BTW I can back my statements up with facts if you want to play hard ball sport..........

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

and...............................kablooie.

13. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

'tis me guess:confused:

14. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I hate it when someone turns out to be Mr. Hyde, and I'm not the only one. At the next forum you end up at, maybe don't try to play the two-faced game.

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Why do any of you care what was said on other websites ?? I have respected the rules of CK5 more then allot of you do. What I may or may not say on other websites has nothing too do with any of you. I am not effected by anything any of you say on other sites. It’s none of my concern. I don’t go searching the internet for your screen names looking for anything I can too use against you. I do not post anything about any of you on other sites. I don’t care what you say about anyone else anywhere on the internet or in real life. I only somewhat care if it’s directly about me. Y’all have shown me just how petty, vicious, and vindictive you really can be. How stuff that has nothing too do with you what so ever is so important in your minds. Do not care if you do not agree with my points of view. Has nothing too do with any of you. Wouldn’t it just be outrageous too lean that more then a few other CK5 members share my views. Would it send you select few into a tizzy too find out that I have received plenty of PM’s in support of my view from many members ??? Guess what then. No, I will not name anyone. But I am far from alone in my views even here. I believe that I am the only one that has posted on the sites that seam too bother y’all so much. Like I said, none of that has anything too do with CK5. I am violating less rules that others here do. Why do you or anyone else care if I post my personal opinions somewhere other then CK5 ??? You can call me a hate monger, but it’s you and the rest of the select few who have shown me nothing but hate here recently. One even went as far as too leave a extremely disrespectful comment on my MySpace page.

16. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Thanks for pointing out that white people can suck too. :rolleyes:

17. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

i think im going to the garage,,, this is all sorts of screwed up...

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Exposed....................

19. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

alright i lied, im not going to the garage

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Exposed ?? Never tried too hide anything. Use same screen name, duh !!!!!! What’s your problem if I post my views on another web site ?? Why am I asking, most of you don’t know the difference between a racist and someone who is racially aware. The difference between a Supremacist and a Nationalist. You can’t see past the word racist. You’ve been programmed to hate anyone accused of racism regardless of the truth. It’s been drilled into your heads in almost every facet of life going on for around the last 40 years now. You are getting yourselves all worked up over something that has nothing too do with CK5. Your all flipping out about it in how many threads here in the lounge alone ??? Wanting the mods too ban me over something that has nothing too do with CK5. Oh boy, and you call me a hate monger. You don’t even know my views. Just that some believe that I’m a racist. Well whoopty****endoo, I’ve been called worse by members here. I’ve been accused of almost everything disrespectful you can think of by members here. I’ve had too put up with more sh_t from members here then anywhere else on the net. Did you honestly think I’d care what y’all think of me ??? Tell you what, if you all want me too be banned, then ban me for violating the rules of CK5. But also ban everyone else violating those same rules. Stop bitching about what is said off CK5. Don’t like it, then don’t surf those sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.