Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Nipples!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Aug 22, 2005.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

So, so tender. Yes, I got them pierced today, at the Lucky Dog tattoo shop in Seaside, Oregon. The second one hurt about twice as much as the first, probably because I knew what to expect. Very intense surface pain, but not worse than breaking your ankle... unless your ankle is heavily medicated. I'm so worried about people touching them it's crazy. I think I'll keep it quiet for a while.

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

what are you doing for aftercare? I heavily recommend buying a gallon of purified water, take a shaker of Sea Salt(not standard salt, must be sea salt), and put it in the gallon. Shake it up of course. THen put the mixture in a small glass(say a juice glass) and submerge your nipples in it for about 5-10 minutes each night. Then replace the water in it with clean, non salt water, and rinse out the nipples. It really helps the healing process a lot.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Aftercare for me would be morphine. :D

4. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

picturing some guy walking around the house bent over with his nipples in 2 glasses of water just makes me laugh for some reason

I would think that you could substitue epsom salt for sea salt too, I mean if the doc recommends soaking my wife's toes in it after ingrown toenail surgery, it has to have some healing properties.

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I believe they are the samething, its just that sea salt shakers are the perfect sized amount for a gallon of water(at least when I mix it). Mcormick sells shakers, any grocery store should have them, they are grinders actually, but just pull the grinder thing out and dump it all in.

Also, you don't bend over :p:, just put a little bit in the glass, bend over, place it on the area, press, and stand up right... it still looks funny though.

If your nipples get crusty and have a good deal of puss, use a sea salt soak then, it will almost entirely dissolve the puss and crust and allow you to free up the ring more.

Afterpain of nipples is nothing in my book. I kind of like it. Something about a dull pain thats nice to me. :dunno:

6. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I shower in the morning, and clean with baby shampoo (glycerin based, and very gentle), making sure I rotate the ring through. I rinse well, and finish with my shower. After I get out, I take a Q-tip, wet it with saline, and clean the ring, again rotating it through. Finally, I bought some "H2Ocean", which is formulated specially for piercings, and spray that on, while doing guess what: rotating the ring through. I do the saline twice daily, and sea salt thrice daily.

I do want to start soaking them in a cup of saltwater, and was wondering if the sea salt I have for my aquarium is the same stuff... Anybody know?

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I really don't know.

H20Cean is just a sea salt solution. I have seen it being sold before, never found anything really special about it, didn't research it a whole hell of a lot though. Sounds like you have a VERY good routine down. Though I'd consider just using an anti-bacterial soap instead of baby shampoo. Dial works well.