Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My Official Report From Some Protesting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, May 1, 2006.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well first from the wife. She said it was the wrong day to go shopping because the stores were all filled up with people who should have been boycotting.............................:haha: :haha: :haha:

From my end, what a way to waste a day off........................:D :D :D

The day started off by me running around in a rampage because, well that's what I do because I don't do mornings unless I have been up all night and the caffeine doesn't flow as well for me.

After the briefing, we got all suited up ready for some hardcore civil disturbance action. By about 1230, guys were dropping their raid vests because of the heat. By about 1330 hours, a couple of us was shooting around inside the fire station. At least they had sense to have a basketball hoop inside. I found out that trying to make a jumper in BDUs, gun belt and raid vest with a bulletproof vest underneath isn't easy. By about 1400 I'm fuming because ain't nothing happening and I wanted to bring my patrol car down so I could listen to the race. At about 1500, we got the "thanks for showing up and helping out" speech and we loaded up, went back to our office where I did reports from Saturday night and came home to find out I didn't make the TV this time around.

Final tally was anywhere from 50-200 people marching and one arrest for public intoxication.....................................

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Did someone at least hit the drunk guy with a stick?:D

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Very doubtful, though I was not there.