Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My oldest will officially be a teenager tomorrow, does that mean...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, May 30, 2004.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

... I get to pack her bags and move her out? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I swear, 13 and she thinks she knows it all. Am I alone here, did I miss something?

2. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHAHA 13 huh? Have you ever heard the song "we've only just begun". We have 16 and 17 year old girls and as we look back, 13 was a day at the fair compaired to now. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif You will be amazed at how dumb you become over the next few years. But dont fear my friend we also have a 22 year old son, and in his eyes we have learned most of what we didnt know back already. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    HAHAHAHAHA 13 huh? Have you ever heard the song "we've only just begun". We have 16 and 17 year old girls and as we look back, 13 was a day at the fair compaired to now. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif You will be amazed at how dumb you become over the next few years. But dont fear my friend we also have a 22 year old son, and in his eyes we have learned most of what we didnt know back already. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great something to look forward to. DOH /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif