Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My pride and joy (pic)

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by BigBurban350, Jan 17, 2003.

1. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

Doing what I can with what I got!

[​IMG]

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Looking good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

So, what makes it a Z71? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The newer style side mirrors, or the chain hanging down from the axle? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BigBurban350

Well, since they had Z71s in 1988 i feel that my truck is worthy to wear the name. The side mirrors are stock and the chain hanging down is part of my driveshaft loop(to many thrown driveshafts). The smashed side marker was from blew out body mounts so the body smashed against the bumper. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Looking good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif keep us posted on all the changes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan 1/2 ton status

Good to see another "local" michigan truck.
    I should have guessed by the rust /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Going thru the auto program at Ferris I see, I went thru the GM ASEP program back in '89-91. Went too Delta College, I'm pretty sure you have that at Ferris as well.

6. BigBurban350

Ferris offers ASEP, CAP, and unfortunatly ASSET /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Its kinda good that we have ASSET /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif since Ford is donating a great big sum of money that a small percentage will be for a chassis dyno /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif! I took the comprehensive program that covered the big three, though I wish I had been in ASEP. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif