Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My sister met a guy...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So my sister just told me on MSN that she met a guy, Carter from Littleton who owns a performance shop that my sis doesn't know the name of right now...

At first I thought, Oh great, my sister's dating one of them ricer punks... She sent me a pic and before I looked at it I thought this Honda better not have a damn spoiler or I'm gonna kill her....

I checked out the pic, he's got a black and yellow Mustang that's all nice n stuff... next to his black Ford pickup with the same paint job... Very nice... So I was concerned that his cars were all show and no go... Apperantly they both have 400 HP Big block engines in em /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Any of you Colorado folks have the scoop on this fella? He doesn't make rice mobiles does he? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

There's the pic /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

I told my sister to hook up with him, I wanna take that truck out on a test drive /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ok well hes got a gt and a lightning, both with GHEY yellow paint, remember kids, yellow=fast... and neither were available with big blocks..let your sister date him, but i bet hes inbred anyways...but that would probably help YOUR gene pool, xploder boy...LMAO jk of course...(about the xploder boy part) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    oh btw, that lightning (03 vintage) has 385 hp stock..

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

hmmmm...

well he also has a condo in tahiti, retired from Microsoft where he was VP of something at age 30, and has a degree in something where he "officially" knows how to make fast cars or something like that...

I told her he's prolly fullashit, but she doesn't think so... Oh well, she's 27, old enough to take care of herself... Doesn't need little brother looking over her shoulder /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh and he like... took the engines out and put in different ones... btw...

Ahh.. almost forgot, he drag races for some NHCCRSFT or whatever the thing is called on weekends... or something...

Someone's gotta know this guy... or seen his cars around... Lemme know what's up /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I bet he graduated high school at age 7 and college at age 12, with a doctrine. He is the prodigal child. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Kris

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Where's the pics of your sister? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Here's the most recent one I have, it's a couple years old.... The guy is her ex-boyfriend, the former Marine... He's also the one that was gonna sell me a 75 GMC pickup with a perfectly running 350 in it for $500... if only I had something to put that engine in... and somewhere to do it... and tools and know-how to do it with... and the money to buy the truck... I'd so buy that truck... The body is junk... Former forest truck I think, it's that color anyway... rusted and dented on just about every panel, interior is crap, tires probably would blow out on me before I got home (about 4 hour drive)... But it does run good and drives too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My sister was talkin about the guy again... Apperantly he wheels that pickup... took it to Moab not too long ago... I need some pics of that if it's true... anyway, I got his MSN messenger thing so I'll get to talk to him sometime /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Sis said he said I can take the truck out for a test drive, so she can go out with him all she wants /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Confedneck

wheels the L2?? wtf... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

yeah I guess it's 4wd... I'll invite him to come wheelin sometime and see if he's BSin or not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That truck just... isn't something anyone in their right mind takes wheeling... it's something you take to the mall or something to try and look cool... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

am I the only one who noticed that your sisters name is Cheyenne... you live in cheyenne..there in turn you live in your sister,LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    am I the only one who noticed that your sisters name is Cheyenne... you live in cheyenne..there in turn you live in your sister,LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

The only reason your sister is with him is because she hasn't met me yet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... Yeah...

I guess... her name is Cheyenne... and I live in Cheyenne... but... yeah... SHUT UP JEREMY /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

OKay.... My sister went to Denver and spent the weekend with Mr. whats his face... today she got online and the first thing she said was "Don't tell Chad (or wahtever his name is) I'm online" and I"m like okay why?

So she tells me how arrogant and self-centered he is and how he never shuts up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif... The truck actually goes 0-60 in just over 4 seconds, and he proved it to her... She looked at the Mustang but that's it...

I guess there was some confusion, he doesn't wheel the furd, he wheels a newer Defender (don't know when they became un-roadworthy here) with some kinda lift kit, DVD player, TV, and PS2 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif... prolly a nice ride, I want a Defender /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif....

But yeah... figured it wouldn't last long enough for me to drive the furd /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

17. Confedneck

so why dont you date him? i remember something about you wanting to duct tape your friends moms boyfriend in his house or somethin..?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif just kidding of course, about the duct tape thing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif