Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my son and i went to the gas starion for the lawnmower,,

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

when i was filling it up i heard him say DAD stop peeing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifwhat?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. boggerless

sorry its not the lounge, oops /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Are we in a band width wasting mood today? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. boggerless

what cuz your green your going to start sh!ting on me??????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. boggerless

i've seen your post whore POSTS /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. rjfguitar

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Don't give me the "it's because I'm orange and your not" routine. Almost every post I make its regarding a question on a topic, asking a question, or commenting on an issue. It costs money everytime we all post. So what is your question or comment on an issue? Is this a joke about gassing up a lawn mower? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Would you find a post about me getting up and having a glass of water interesting? I doubt it and you probably would wonder why I was waisting your time with a silly comment about my uneventfull trip up for some water.

7. boggerless

you don't pay much attention,cuz it's about a little boy.IF YOUR GONNA MODERERATE. watch what you say.i posted on the wrong place,and it would have been just as simple to tell me that as it would be to [censored] on me????? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

post rations? pleeeeaaassseee. Bandwidth is not impacted with errant post. Also, a board is for posting what's on your mind /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I want to hear the lawnmower story again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    we pay a fee to be members and I support the right to post about lawnmowers and gas stations. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

HERE ILL MOVE IT TO THE CORRECT FORUM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

hehe, i was gonna ask about your son at the gas station in the other thread u have goin in the Garage...but i knew he moved it here /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    when i was filling it up i heard him say DAD stop peeing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifwhat?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats to funny, I can see my boy saying that or worse...peeing too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Don't give me the "it's because I'm orange and your not" routine. Almost every post I make its regarding a question on a topic, asking a question, or commenting on an issue. It costs money everytime we all post. So what is your question or comment on an issue? Is this a joke about gassing up a lawn mower? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Would you find a post about me getting up and having a glass of water interesting? I doubt it and you probably would wonder why I was waisting your time with a silly comment about my uneventfull trip up for some water.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

13. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I don't want to offend anyone, but I sense an argument over something insignificant...cookies are a good thing sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Not prozac but we need to hand out cups of STFU /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

17. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Go ahead and mention the names you have in mind, brother. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

18. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Bobby I think that was a tad over the line with Daryl. Come on and cut the guy some slack He had one of those Father Son moments and He just wanted to share it. Maybe You cant relate but it happens.
    As far as costing money thats a losing argument cause if that was the case Steve would of had to file for bankruptcy a long time ago due to the Lounge /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    Take a lesson from Shannon and learn to let the little things slide.
    BTW this is not one of those Green VS. Orange things. Look at as one of those old timers thats been around since the beginning giving some advice.

19. rjfguitar

Sorry, But I stand by that his post is waisting band width but thats my opinion. I still don't see how putting gas in a mower is interesting, helpfull, funny, or informative. I hear from members all the time that they would like to cut down on the "clutter" in the forums when searching for something specific. Sorry if I look like a butthead to anyone but I stand by that threads should be at least 1 of the fallowing...interesting, helpfull,funny, or informative.

20. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry if I look like a butthead to anyone but I stand by that threads should be at least 1 of the fallowing...interesting, helpfull,funny, or informative.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that is the case, but what is funny to one may not always be funny to the next person /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.