Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

my son got attacked

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Dec 3, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

my 19 yr. old son went to a friends house a couple of nights ago to just hang out so he thought, well when he got there his supposed friend had set him up and some guy attacked him and beat the crap out of him bad, he came home and tried to hide it from me until the next day, when i saw him in the morning he came into my bedroom to get the keys to my truck and he wouldn't look at me, so i told him to turn around cause he was acting wierd and then i saw his face, two black eyes a nice dollar size cut above his eye and bruises on his neck and after further looking on his back and arms and both legs were torn up! i rushed him to the police and they took a report and pictures and then he went to the doctors and now has to have an mri on his shoulder and back and a cat scan on his face they think his skull got fractured! but the police arent going to charge his friend because he didn't beat him up this other guy did, even though they were accomplices! and now the lawyer says we don't have a leg to stand on to sue anyone to pay for damages, we can't even go after the kid that set it all up, his mom and dads home owners insurance because he is 19 and he didn't do it, it just happend on his property! this is gonna cost me an arm and a leg! my medical bills alone are unbelievable and now this with him! that and the scars he is gonna have on his beautiful face and the damage to his back and knees! what am i gonna do? this is so unfair! and they are gonna get away with it, the guy who beat him up is going to jail but the others arent! i am so angry that this has happend! as a mother my heart is breaking and i hurt so bad that someone hurt my baby boy and i want to go down there and beat the crap out of these boys and then run them over with my k5 a few times! any way thanks for letting me vent about unfair justice!

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    kelly

2. Suffergauge

Suffergauge 1/2 ton status

Wow, all I can say is that is super lame. There really needs to be a revenge for hire place like in that movie Dirty Work.

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Running them down with the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif sounds good to me. I'd have a 12gauge just incase they try to run left or right of the blazer!
    You should be able to press charages on the owners of the property or at least the kids. If the kid that done it was 19 thats some serious charges for him! Under 17 they would just get a slap on the wrist.
    I hope things work out.

4. NEOMASTINO2U

unfortunatly the police say the parents aren't responsible, only there 19 yr. son and his brother, they hired the guy to beat him up, so now the detective is trying to decide wether to charge them as accomplices, it would be conspiracy to commit assualt and the guy who did the actually beating would get charged with felony assault, but so far it sounds like only the guy who did the beating is going to get into trouble, we want felony charges because of the extent of the damages to my sons body and face, and i guess this guy tells everyone he is training as an ultimate fighter so we are hoping that will help convict him more in this, we just don't want the other two to get away with it, and from what the lawyer says because the kid is over age his parents insurance isn't responsible for it only he and his brother are and they get spoiled by there parents so they don't have anything, there parents are loaded though, so its not fair that they won't get punished for this. any one with ideas or know a lawyer that can get around this let me know there has got to be a way to make at least there parents pay for this since it was on there property.

kelly

5. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

find another lawyer !!!!
    these kids set up an assault. could even be
    considered as attempted , you know what.

next thing , why was your son chosen for this, and what
    kind of friend would let this happen ?

6. Suffergauge

Suffergauge 1/2 ton status

I was reading this again because I still can't believe it happened. So basically your lawer is saying that you can put a contract on somebody and not get in trouble for it because you didn't actually commit the crime... what a load of crap. I agree with the other ck5er that said to find a lawer with something other than scrambled eggs between their ears!

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Yeah, get another lawyer. Thats like saying I can have my neighbor shot and not get into any trouble over it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i guess this guy tells everyone he is training as an ultimate fighter

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's an a** kicking waiting to happen. Probably no more than a worthless punk.

Sorry to hear about what happened.

9. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Like you need this B.S. with what you are going thru already /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Can you sue everyone involved in civil court ???? I would think so sence the little bastards paid some guy to beat your son up. Now wouldn't it suck if a complete stranger came along and beat them up sence they paid that guy to assalt your son ??? Hint hint. I bet bounty hunters know alot of people, hint hint.

11. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Kelly,
    As a mother myself, I cannot even fathom how angry you must be. I think the other folks who suggested you try another lawyer were right. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 before you find the right one and one that will help. Don't let this go without something getting done about it. That kid and his buddies will do it to someone else down the road if they don't learn a hard lesson by this. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

That kid and his buddies will do it to someone else down the road if they don't learn a hard lesson by this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only that, but the next victim might not be lucky enough to live through it. Never beleive what the cops tell you about the justice system and how it works. They are not lawyers or judges. And they hate going to court to testify.

Did your son say WHY he was picked for this beating? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Kelly, maybe need me pay a visit up there /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I just called my attorney and thats wrong, the parents ARE FAWKING RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS ON THIER PROPERTY AND THATS THE LAW it dosent matter this age or if he even fawkin lives there, the owners are responsible unless he broke in thier house to let them in.Tell yer boy my nephew is a huge mean fawker , 6'7 and 260 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and he is only 16, he'll be glad to pay a visit also, he is under 18 by far /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    that pisses me off thier fawkin with the wrong little lady now, jennie says she can squash em with her prego belly /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

14. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Do you have an idea on why this 'setup' happened in the first place?

If there is serious friction between the kids it might not stop here. You need to find out the history so you can stop any further disasters. While you are looking for retribution it is also VERY important to protect yourselves.

Good luck and stay safe!

15. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Kelly,
    As a former wash-a-tonian i shall let you know this. if i ever vist back there i shall let you know. this problem needs to be taken care of. the guy who did the beating didnt happen to be a redhead did he? i know someone in that are that trys that UFC crap all the time and he would pull something like that.
    i wish the best on your son and a swift recovery as well. keep us updated on his condition.
    Grant

16. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I didn't even read all the replies cause I'm so pissed off by this initial post.

**************edited for content****************
    This section has been removed for content. Thanks to Steve Fox for the "Post Preview" feature.
    **************edited for content****************

I got jumped by 6 black guys when I was in high school. I had been sitting in my car, drinking a Bud Ice waiting for a firend to get out of class, and one of them came up and asked for a cigarette. I gave him one, then 15 mintues later they threw a bottle at my car (it was my worked '73 Dodge, so more than pride was hurt). I got out and approached them, and proceeded to have the living crap beat outta me. Cops did the best thing they could around here when a black guy beats up a white guy, asked me if I was ok and said have a nice day.

These kids need to be hurt, or sued in a way that will crimp them for years. This $#!+ about ultimate fighting earns the kid the right to play chicken with a K5 in a tunnel, there's no use in a society for that crap.

What is the ultimate fighting BS??? Come On. Callous, cold-hearted, un-enticed infliction of pain drives me ape. Personally, I think that's a rejection of society and the b!tch should forfeit his life to prison. Then he can play ultimate fighting games all he wants.

Kelly, I'm sorry to hear about this blow to your family. I doubt there's anything I can realistically do, but let me know if there is. You and your son have my sympathy as one whose been in your aggravated shoes on this.

17. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

It just makes me mad that there are people out there like that. And why is it those other parents arent responsible for what THEIR own son planned to have done on their property...when they say things like a homeowner can be held liable if someone slips and falls in front of their house cause they didnt shovel their driveway in the winter (at least, I think thats true...).

But anyway, seems like people can get away with things way too easily. I had a friend who got shot in the head while he was visiting his family in Raymond, Wa. 2 years ago. Amazingly he survived. There were 3 guys who set this up to shoot him, just over a girl. I was told that they were in prison for like a year, then got out.

I hope everything will work out for the best for you.

18. NEOMASTINO2U

well thanks for all the advice guys. my son goes in today for a cat scan and an mri and then we find out how bad he was hurt, the lawyer says that if they are charged with a felony we can't sue there home owners insurance for this, but if they are not charged with a felony we can. bull crap that if they are charged felony my son gets screwed and has to pay off his own medical bills, they did say we could sue them personally since they are 19 parents aren't responsible for them, but these kids don't work and don't own anything there parents do, they have parents that will give them anything and do anything to keep there kids out of trouble. put it this way one of them got drunk and in an accident in his brand new excursion it got totaled so his parents bought him a new one, they paid for the first one! they accused my son of stealing a video game, when my sons game is the one missing! that is why they set him up apparently it was there game well my sons game was with there game that came up missing so both games are gone and i just got him that game for is birthday so now its gone, not to consider the brand new shirt he was wearing when they did this to him that he got for his b-day, it is ruined and covered in blood, he asked his friend if he found there games and his friend said no but i know you stole mine, my son said he didn't and then the kid said well fine do you want to hang out and my son said i don't know aren't you mad at me and joe said know alls cool, well apparently it wasn't, and robert my son was a little uneasy about going down there but he figured he would be okay cause joe said everything was fine, well it wasn't he got down there and was talking to a few people when this guy came up and introduced himself and shook his hand, then joe yelled robs name and he turned around , the next thing he knew this guy that shook his hand hit him and got him on the ground, they fell down a flight of stairs and he landed on my son on concrete, needless to say he got the crap beat out of him, my son (rob) is a big kid he is 6'7 200 but he is skinny that and his pride got hurt to so i am just thankful he is okay i guess the guy had him on the ground with his arm around him choking him and my son said he couldn't breath or talk to get help, a friend showed up and got the guy off of him and got rob home. i just want all three of them to rot in jail to teach them a lesson, and noangel is right i am worried they will do it to someone else and kill them next time. any way that is the whole story on how it happend now to see if they police do anything, as for civil court my son could only sue for 2500.00 and thats the max, so we are trying to go after them some other way, we are trying to get the parents to pay for this since they have the money. either that or i am gonna get all of ck5 together and we will go do a nice lawn job and there are a few mini cars and trucks we can run over.!

kelly

19. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

either that or i am gonna get all of ck5 together and we will go do a nice lawn job and there are a few mini cars and trucks we can run over.!

[/ QUOTE ] you tell us when, we can be there in an hour /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. NEOMASTINO2U

sounds good to me! he lives in edmonds washington! i will lead okay! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i want this kid and his brother to pay for what they did especially since they were supposed to be his friends, he didn't even know the guy that attacked him! so somehow they are going to pay i will figure it out but paybacks are a pissed out mother protecting her son, god help them! hubby called and told him you messed with the wrong family and somehow someway you are gonna pay, scared the crap out of him! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif took everything in me to keep him from going down there to strangle the kid, figured let the law handle it this time and maybe they would learn. i guess we will see what the detective does she just called to get some phone numbers of witnesses so i will keep ya all posted on what has happend.

kelly