Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

My son talks more smack than I do!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TWISTEDJACK, Sep 18, 2002.

1. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I was meeting our club members this last weekend for a trail ride at a gas station not far from the trail head. After we had been there for a while most of our club members
    were there. All full-size rigs: Blazers, Trucks, Broncos and such. One of the members invited one of his friends. He has a late 90's jeep, completly stock. My son
    has been wheelin' with me for 2 year now. He is only 7 but
    very observant of what vehicles can and can't do. He walks
    over to this guy and asks him: "He mister, whose car is that?" pointing at his jeep. The man answers,"That's not a car son, that's a jeep!" My son looks at him with a smile on his face," Don't worry my dad's truck will pull you out
    when you get stuck!" The man looks at him with a pissed look on his face "Don't worry about that jeeps don't get stuck!" Later that day, we were crossing a creek bottom and my son's new jeep "friend" was behind us. It happened,
    his lack of suspension flex and open carriers got him hung up in the bottom. I get out the hook up the strap and guess who gets out of the truck, you guessed it!! He walks
    up to the jeep's door and looks up at the man " I told you
    my dad would pull you out!" You should of seen the Humbled look he had on his face!
    I can't stop laughing everytime I think of this. Man he
    makes me proud!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hahaha good kid. dang makes me wanna go have kids and teach em that chevys are the best so he can pull things like that. lol. gotta love kids that know wheeling. lol. later.

jacob

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hope my daughter will be that observant and vehicularly inclined!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. TWISTEDJACK

Since I have been raising him on my own for 5 years now,
    he is part of the pit crew along with his best friend Taz,
    his 125 lbs Black lab. You would be suprised what they learn and can help with after a while.

5. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

that's hilarious! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I can imagine what the Lab could do.../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

But geez!!! 125 lbs. on a black Lab?!?!?!?! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif That's frickin' huge for that breed of dog!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

My bro-in-law used to have these dogs and I believe the biggest one he ever had was around 80-90 lbs. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif That's as big as I thought they got up to.

What ya do to the dog...feed it cats and shoot it up with steroids? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Kids rule that way. I was picking mine up from school last week, and my 7 year old points to this box-stock Wrangler and asks "Why would someone drive such a little thing? Unless they were a girl?" HAHAHAHA...our sons evidently don't understand the 'jeep thing'. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. TWISTEDJACK

Yup, that's what he what he really weighs!! I guess that the original blood line labs were larger. That's what the Vet said anyway. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

granted I agree that chevy's are the best an all, but I always hesitate makin fun of others vehicles...cause ya never know what might happen ya know? major props to your kid though, thats funny as hell!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

rotflmao!!!! that's great!!

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Give him a high five and an ice cold root beer for me! Sounds like a great wheelin' partner! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You just gotta love the inocence and honesty of children !!!! I second that about giving him a Rootbeer. Also give him a big hug from all of us.